Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Addict
    Points: 132,478, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    cyismydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    6,354
    Points
    132,478
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 12

    Project Playlist

    Am I the only one who's using this a lot? It's a 100% legal, free site, that will play any song you ask for...it gathers them from others websites that have them legally, and then puts them up for you to play. It's a great site.
    Project Playlist | Myspace Playlist | Create, Share Music Playlists | Music Playlist || Facebook Playlist, Tagworld, Stickam, Hi5, Gaia, Friendster, Xanga, Myspace Music Player, Facebook Music Playlist, Myspace Music Playlists



  2. #2
    Starter
    Points: 19,856, Level: 43
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 894
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    CP44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    879
    Points
    19,856
    Level
    43
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 14

    Re: Project Playlist

    It's good but you have to update it constantly because often times the songs cant play because the website it got it from removes it..... Although it is easy to reobtain the song it can just be a hassle


    Commitment To Excellence

  3. #3
    Addict
    Points: 132,478, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    cyismydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    6,354
    Points
    132,478
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 12

    Re: Project Playlist

    Quote Originally Posted by CP44 View Post
    It's good but you have to update it constantly because often times the songs cant play because the website it got it from removes it..... Although it is easy to reobtain the song it can just be a hassle
    I noticed that too, occasionally you have to refresh it and choose a different song.



  4. #4
    Addict
    Points: 76,899, Level: 86
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,451
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    cycopath25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (307)
    Posts
    5,167
    Points
    76,899
    Level
    86
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 68
    Given: 27

    Re: Project Playlist

    Quote Originally Posted by cyismydog View Post
    Am I the only one who's using this a lot? It's a 100% legal, free site, that will play any song you ask for...it gathers them from others websites that have them legally, and then puts them up for you to play. It's a great site.
    Project Playlist | Myspace Playlist | Create, Share Music Playlists | Music Playlist || Facebook Playlist, Tagworld, Stickam, Hi5, Gaia, Friendster, Xanga, Myspace Music Player, Facebook Music Playlist, Myspace Music Playlists

    Do you use the ringtone feature? How does that work? Do you pay?



  5. #5
    Addict
    Points: 132,478, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    cyismydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    6,354
    Points
    132,478
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 12

    Re: Project Playlist

    Quote Originally Posted by cycopath25 View Post
    Do you use the ringtone feature? How does that work? Do you pay?
    I don't use it, so I'm not sure exactly how it works..



  6. #6
    Starter
    Points: 19,856, Level: 43
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 894
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    CP44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    879
    Points
    19,856
    Level
    43
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 14

    Re: Project Playlist

    Quote Originally Posted by cycopath25 View Post
    Do you use the ringtone feature? How does that work? Do you pay?
    You can only use it if you have certain carriers and I have US Cellular so I can't.... So couldnt tell u


    Commitment To Excellence

  7. #7
    Addict
    Points: 63,658, Level: 78
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 1,192
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    jumbopackage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,480
    Points
    63,658
    Level
    78
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 10

    Re: Project Playlist

    Yeah, again, I'd say 90% of the content on there is not legal. Why do you think it keeps getting taken down from?

    It's no different than napster or limewire etc...


    "Homemade beer, after all, is like a democracy. Every so often, youíre gonna hate what comes out of it. But when itís good, itís the best." - woot.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: TBD
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. UNI
  • August 29, 2015
  • 06:00 PM