Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 73
    Given: 152

Trouble in Philly again? McNabb not happy...

ESPN link

Some of McNabb's reported gripes:

• McNabb reportedly is unhappy that Eagles coach Andy Reid didn't allow him to travel with the team to New Orleans for the team's playoff game against the Saints. The Eagles have a rule that players on injured reserve don't travel with the team.

• McNabb also reportedly might be getting the feeling that some with the Eagles might prefer Garcia as the team's starting quarterback after Garcia led Philadelphia to the playoffs and a postseason victory after McNabb's injury.

• And McNabb also reportedly isn't happy with how his mother has been portrayed in the media and by Eagles fans for comments on her blog on his Web site. She wrote that watching the Eagles win without McNabb was "bittersweet."
    This smells like hypocrisy to me. McNabb was so against T.O. going public about things inside the organization, tearing the team apart, etc.

And now, he's doing the same thing. Granted, he's far from T.O.'s antics yet it's a similar thing he's doing.

McNabb needs to realize when you get hurt, you open the door for the backup to take your job - for good. A few recent titles have been won by back-up QB's that became starters as a result of injury. (See Brady & Warner) It sucks but that's just part of the game.

This one could get interesting depending on what Garcia decides to do.

Rookie Achievements:
    SocialVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: Trouble in Philly again? McNabb not happy...

No debate here. Guys get injured and the injury can have an effect on thier psyche as well. Andy Reid will take care of the situation and Mcnabb will be Philly's starter when he is healthy. His numbers were good this year up until the injury. This is just some good media fodder. I will admit that I am a Philly homer so I can only hope for this to be true, but there is no way that Andy gives the job to Garcia outright with a healthy D Mac on the sideline.
    On a side note who are the Cowboys going to find to handle the circus in Dallas?

Addict
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 161
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 42

McNabb reportedly is unhappy that Eagles coach Andy Reid didn't allow him to travel with the team to New Orleans for the team's playoff game against the Saints. The Eagles have a rule that players on injured reserve don't travel with the team.
    That's low rent. Rules are meant to be broken or atleast bent. I'd be ****** too.

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 73.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 311
    Given: 257

Wait till he plays in Oakland - now that is a cheap organization. Donavan had the bucks to pay his way to New orleans if he wanted to. Is he up for a salary extension? And Garcia was not too bad in the end.

CFH HMagic bball season next year.
    Let my Fred's Four Horsemen ride: Georges, Hogue, Nader, and McKay.