Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 7

Celebrity Apprentice

Holy crap! That had to be one of the wildest endings to a board room to date. Not that I had a lot of respect for Joan and Melissa Rivers before this show but they pretty much just damaged both their reputations tonight in my opinion. Melissa gets fired and goes on a cursing tirade and Joan goes off as well and basically implies she doesn't care about charity. I'm pretty impressed with how Annie Duke and Brandi Roderick just let Joan and Melissa make fools of themselves when they were the target of the profanity laced tirades. Joan just proved that her and Melissa are attached at the hip since she couldn't suck it up and continue on without her and Melissa always had mom defending her even when they were on different teams. If I was a celeb watching this I think I might decline to talk to the Rivers next time down the red carpet after seeing how poorly they treated the people they were working directly with in this cast.

I think nearly all the celebs on this season probably have been nightmares for their publicists. Clint Black has come off kinda bad that everyone seems to not like him because he apparently doesn't listen and kinda thinks only of himself, Jesse James tonight showed he's not a team player, Dennis Rodman showed he has an alcohol problem and Trump really called out Khloe Kardashian on her DUI when he found out she had to miss a task to go back for her court-mandated classes. Even told her had he known that her classes would interfere with her availability he would have never let her on the show. Tom Green was well Tom Green but last season's celebs didn't even come close to all the dirt that got kicked up this season.

Go Cubs Go!

Addict
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Re: Celebrity Apprentice

I didn't know that anyone still watched the apprentice.

Addict
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

I like that it has a new twist with celebs because their egos make for some good arguements and sometimes embarassments.

Go Cubs Go!

Addict
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 94

Quote Originally Posted by travman23 View Post
    I think nearly all the celebs on this season probably have been nightmares for their publicists.
    This would be a tremendously boring show if not for Joan Rivers. She makes the whole show, IMO.

All-Star
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 76
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 41
    Given: 24

Holy crap! That had to be one of the wildest endings to a board room to date. Not that I had a lot of respect for Joan and Melissa Rivers before this show but they pretty much just damaged both their reputations tonight in my opinion. Melissa gets fired and goes on a cursing tirade and Joan goes off as well and basically implies she doesn't care about charity. I'm pretty impressed with how Annie Duke and Brandi Roderick just let Joan and Melissa make fools of themselves when they were the target of the profanity laced tirades. Joan just proved that her and Melissa are attached at the hip since she couldn't suck it up and continue on without her and Melissa always had mom defending her even when they were on different teams. If I was a celeb watching this I think I might decline to talk to the Rivers next time down the red carpet after seeing how poorly they treated the people they were working directly with in this cast.

I think nearly all the celebs on this season probably have been nightmares for their publicists. Clint Black has come off kinda bad that everyone seems to not like him because he apparently doesn't listen and kinda thinks only of himself, Jesse James tonight showed he's not a team player, Dennis Rodman showed he has an alcohol problem and Trump really called out Khloe Kardashian on her DUI when he found out she had to miss a task to go back for her court-mandated classes. Even told her had he known that her classes would interfere with her availability he would have never let her on the show. Tom Green was well Tom Green but last season's celebs didn't even come close to all the dirt that got kicked up this season.
    I'm embarassed for Melissa (and Joan, for that matter). It's pretty easy to see how she turned out to be such a brat with her mother enabling her like she does. Just act like an adult, go get your belongings and do the interview like everybody else. She was running around and making demands like an idiot.

I am a patient boy. I wait, I wait, I wait, I wait...
    http://www.mapcon.com/US-EN/CMMS-Software

All-Star
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 498
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3

This show really hurts the credibility of quite a few celebs while making a few others look better. I'm sure clever editing pushes it even further but you can't edit in all of those awful things Joan Rivers says.
    Its obvious that these stars get their way with everything in life and have no idea how to handle it when they must share the glory.
    I normally wouldn't let a media(TV, Message Board, Blog) sway my opinion so much but I would have a hard time participating in anything one of the Rivers women is involoved with after watching them on CA.

Addict
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by CYKID View Post
    This show really hurts the credibility of quite a few celebs while making a few others look better. I'm sure clever editing pushes it even further but you can't edit in all of those awful things Joan Rivers says.
    Its obvious that these stars get their way with everything in life and have no idea how to handle it when they must share the glory.
    I normally wouldn't let a media(TV, Message Board, Blog) sway my opinion so much but I would have a hard time participating in anything one of the Rivers women is involoved with after watching them on CA.
    This is only what was caught on camera too. Can you imagine the things they say or do off camera? you'd think the publicists for the Rivers are in spin mode right now because that was some pretty damning stuff last night that no matter how you try and spin it they looked pretty aweful.

Go Cubs Go!

Speechless
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 578
    Given: 400

This is only what was caught on camera too. Can you imagine the things they say or do off camera? you'd think the publicists for the Rivers are in spin mode right now because that was some pretty damning stuff last night that no matter how you try and spin it they looked pretty aweful.
    Pretty sure the publicists have known about it for months - part of the catfight between Joan and Brande in last night's episode was used promoting this season of CA - if their publicists didn't know back then that this went down and there was damage that was controlled they should be fired, especially since they've had this much time to minimize the damage.

Chuck Lidell: I paint my toenails with pink and black polish. Problem is, I get more paint on my toes and on the carpet than on my nails. Any advice?
    Maria Sharapova: Don't you beat up other guys for a living? I don't know how to answer this.

Addict
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

I wouldn't even call what was going on a cat fight because Brande and Annie for the most part just let Joan and Melissa look like idiots and didn't say much back. Half of the things the Rivers were saying had to be bleeped out anyways. To make it a cat fight both sides would have had to go at it.

Go Cubs Go!

Addict
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Here's the tirade:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnNmJ7lKCm0]YouTube - Joan Rivers Goes Postal on "Celebrity Apprentice"[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fAevP8aZVs"][/ame]

Go Cubs Go!

Addict
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 42

I hadn't watched the Apprentice in a few years but decided to start again this season. It's been pretty good. I assumed a lot of this is staged/scripted but maybe not. I love how Joan told Annie "you play poker, that's about as white trash as it gets" or something to that effect. Good stuff.

Jesse James or Annie have been head and shoulders above the rest. JJ was puking his guts out a few episodes ago and was still productive. Good job outta him.

Addict
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Drive4cy View Post
    I hadn't watched the Apprentice in a few years but decided to start again this season. It's been pretty good. I assumed a lot of this is staged/scripted but maybe not. I love how Joan told Annie "you play poker, that's about as white trash as it gets" or something to that effect. Good stuff.

Jesse James or Annie have been head and shoulders above the rest. JJ was puking his guts out a few episodes ago and was still productive. Good job outta him.
    I think Annie has a good shot of winning it. Jessie is bright guy but these past few tasks makes me wonder if he's got it in him to play a little dirty when it comes down to the wire here. He already has said he will not use his wife's connections to raise money. Clint I think is sharper than he's been given credit for. He's a good old country boy at heart and he's not so cut throat and rude as the people he's working with which is why they clash with him. Brande I'm sure can raise a ton of money and is smarter than her looks.

This is a classic from this season as well:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibWj6YpZ4VM]YouTube - Annie Duke And The BJ Comment[/ame]

Go Cubs Go!

Pro
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 1,163
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 15

I wouldn't count out Jesse's contacts. He said in the board room that he wasn't going to ask his wife's friends, but he had also mentioned in a previous episode that he wasn't going to waste those contacts until he really needed them. They are his ace in the pocket.

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 0

Joan was great as Dot Matrix, though.

Addict
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,539
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 137

Its not a TRBL show, but how can anyone sit through 2 hours of it every week?

#BEATIOWA