Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    All-Star
    Points: 19,275, Level: 42
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 575
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    CB21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sioux Falls
    Posts
    1,947
    Points
    19,275
    Level
    42
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Stinson - Iowa Energy

    I'm really not sure how competetive the D-league is or how good the players are in it but they cant be all bad. But Curtis Stinsons stats in the month of April are 22.7 points 11.7 assists and 7.2 rebounds. With an overall average of 16 8 and 7. Thats.....impressive what else do you have to do to make it in the league with that kind of resume?


    DraftExpress: D-League Playoffs Preview


    Last edited by CB21; 04-14-2009 at 02:35 AM.

  2. #2
    Addict
    Points: 51,619, Level: 70
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 931
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Drive4cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    972
    Posts
    5,541
    Points
    51,619
    Level
    70
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 43

    Re: Stinson - Iowa Energy

    Quote Originally Posted by CB21 View Post
    I'm really not sure how competetive the D-league is or how good the players are in it but they cant be all bad. But Curtis Stinsons stats in the month of April were 22.7 points 11.7 assists and 7.2 rebounds. With an overall average of 16 8 and 7. Thats.....impressive what else do you have to do to make it in the league with that kind of resume?


    DraftExpress: D-League Playoffs Preview
    Be able to hit a 15+ foot jumper. It's the one thing standing in the way of him being a VERY successful (and rich) NBA guard. I'm still surprised nobody has given him a 10 day contract just to test him out. He's a good guy and I love watching him play. Maybe he can tear up the Vegas summer league and get a few training camp invites to NBA teams. He's still relatively young, certainly has time.



  3. #3
    All-Star
    Points: 19,275, Level: 42
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 575
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    CB21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sioux Falls
    Posts
    1,947
    Points
    19,275
    Level
    42
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Re: Stinson - Iowa Energy

    Quote Originally Posted by Drive4cy View Post
    Be able to hit a 15+ foot jumper. It's the one thing standing in the way of him being a VERY successful (and rich) NBA guard. I'm still surprised nobody has given him a 10 day contract just to test him out. He's a good guy and I love watching him play. Maybe he can tear up the Vegas summer league and get a few training camp invites to NBA teams. He's still relatively young, certainly has time.
    I agree. I guess when I see Mike Taylor in the NBA I want to see Curtis Stinson for some reason. Mike was a better shooter but way streaky. Hey I still remember the game winner Stinson put up on Virginia a few years back (A 3 pointer at that)



  4. #4
    Bench Warmer
    Points: 9,981, Level: 30
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 569
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    im4iast8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    299
    Points
    9,981
    Level
    30
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Re: Stinson - Iowa Energy

    he cant leave des moines!! he's a great craps player!! haha ive seen him at the tables like 3 or 4 times in the last week and a half



  5. #5
    Rookie
    Points: 11,976, Level: 33
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 674
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    571
    Points
    11,976
    Level
    33
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Stinson - Iowa Energy

    Quote Originally Posted by CB21 View Post
    I agree. I guess when I see Mike Taylor in the NBA I want to see Curtis Stinson for some reason. Mike was a better shooter but way streaky. Hey I still remember the game winner Stinson put up on Virginia a few years back (A 3 pointer at that)
    Curtis also isn't the turnover maching that Mike was.

    Personally I love the one to beat KU at Allen...



  6. #6
    Rookie
    Points: 11,589, Level: 32
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    434
    Points
    11,589
    Level
    32
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1

    Re: Stinson - Iowa Energy

    How old is he now?


    Scott L., Yokosuka, Japan

  7. #7
    Starter
    Points: 20,331, Level: 43
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 419
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    clone4life82's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Ankeny
    Posts
    730
    Points
    20,331
    Level
    43
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 186

    Re: Stinson - Iowa Energy

    Quote Originally Posted by sclotz View Post
    How old is he now?


    42



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Cyclones.TV
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. UNI
  • September 5, 2015
  • 07:00 PM