Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 36

KC Game Tickets

I have not renewed my season tickets yet and was just wondering if anyone has heard how they will handle the game with KSU if Arrowhead is unavailable. If I order tickets to Arrowhead will those tickets be good for a home game or how will it work?

Pro
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: KC Game Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by cygrads View Post
    I have not renewed my season tickets yet and was just wondering if anyone has heard how they will handle the game with KSU if Arrowhead is unavailable. If I order tickets to Arrowhead will those tickets be good for a home game or how will it work?
    They are seperate from your season tickets. Your season tickets would not include this game.

You can buy them seperately. There is a form you can download, and mail to the ticket office. There are a block of tickets in all price ranges set aside for Cyclone fans.

This process is similar to getting bowl game tickets.... If I were you, I'd renew by May 1st and send this in before then as well, to ensure you're getting the best seats you can.

I don't drink the Kool-Aid, and I am done making excuses. Only keeping it real...

Legend Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

I think what he's asking is what is the contingency if this labor issue in KC means that Arrowhead is not available for the game.

I have to presume 1) Arrowhead will be ready one way or the other. 2) if for some reason it's not, the game will revert back to Ames.

If it does go that far, how is the ticket situation handled. At this point I would have to think season ticket holders who order KC tickets would just get another ticket for their seats, then regular alotment (ie extra iowa game tickets) if they ordered in excess of their season ticket numbers.

I have no idea - just guessing. But I really doubt it comes to that. I would think the AD would have to let people out of their KC order if the game wasn't held there.

All-Star
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 15

I imagine a refund would be in order. Straight exchange if the game moved back to Ames could get messy...

Addict
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 202
    Given: 67

If the concern is with the current labor dispute, I just can't see it getting to that point. The impact would be so much larger than the ISU game. From what I have heard, there is actually still some work to be done on the K, and the home opener for the Royals is only a week away.

Plus, can you imagine the impact on the Chiefs? Is there any precedent for an NFL team not being able to play at its home stadium due to construction delays? With that big of a mess looming, I would guess the people at the top of this thing will get it hammered out before we get to the point of cancelling games.

All-Star
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 681
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 9

they have 30 days to get back to work before it would effect the start of the Chiefs season.

Kyle S. Flander