Starter Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Check out Tom Brands comments...

...in the DM Register:
    http://www.dmregister.com/apps/pbcs....WAtkocBNNic%3D

I'm not even sure what he's really trying to say here (his quotes don't seem to make much sense), but he doesn't appear to be the most stable coach in the world. Now I don't know all that much about wrestling, but it just seems like Brands' whole coaching philosophy seems is built around getting his guys to wrestle like their hair is on fire.

Emotion is an important part of competing, but I really think our coaches have a much better perspective on the best way to compete. But like I said, I don't know all that much about wrestling. I just thought Brands' comments were kind of strange.

Gusto

Re: Check out Tom Brands comments...

i agree 100% with you cloneaholic: Emotion is a important part, but with IU is is the key ingredient. ISU has truly demonstrated a consistant perspective to wrestling. I am extremely impressed, with their demeanor as a team. Professional yet "gold". Great mix of seniors and freshmen, plus some outstanding recruiting class in the next few years. I can only hope ISU stays the course through March.

Many kudo's their way!

I just need to speak with someone if i should donate to the NCC or the wrestling club.

Rookie Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up

You should do both. The NCC is one thing, but Wrestling club donations go straight to the wrestlers to fund road trips, help with the tournament expenses, as well as fund training for Cyclones aspiring to make World/Olympic teams.

Pro
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 404
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up

I like how some of the wrestlers have been pulling some upsets. I could be wrong but it seemed like in the past we wouldn't get many of those and would lose the duals to Iowa or OSU because of it.