Prospect Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    A lot of people have been focusing in on Andre McFarland as a SF recruit but I've heard that GMac is after Petersen very hard.

Any info you can share?

CF Founder
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,075
    Given: 1,456
    Peterson is really under the radar nationally and that is key to us trying to land him. He is a 3-star right now but played amazing in some AAU tournaments earlier this year. Some recruiters have said a lot more programs are calling him now but he has a few more tournaments befroe anybody really starts to offer. I think if GMac can get in some time to evaluate him, Peterson could likely be a Clone before exploding onto the stage. He has been called a possible 5-star player but he has some work to do before he gets there.

McFarland or Peterson would be a great pickup and I wouldn't rule out the possibility of both being Cyclones depending on how things work out overall.

A program isn't built on one player and it doesn't succeed because of one player, thus a program won't fail if it doesn't get that one player.

Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.

ISU MBB - Bigger than a single person.