Addict Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Talking How do you feel about the programs now

Since Pollard has gotten the 4 horseman of the apocalypse on the cyclone payroll. What are your thoughts on the future of the Cyclone athletics and if you could what would you all want to change?

Me I am excited over the coming years. Pollard has done things that would scare most Presidents. He reminds me of Kennedy during the missle crises, He played his cards. Now its up to us to show him how much we appriciate all he has done for the 'Clones and sell out games on a daily basis. The players all get pumped up when we yell and scream when they are down and up. Its a motivator.

Addict
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 783
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 44

Re: How do you feel about the programs now

Based on results(and I measure that by wins vs losses in all sports), JP hasn't done a thing yet.

Yes he's made some bold moves, and yes there is some excitement out there, but it's going to take a few years to know if they were the right decisions.

My yard stick is the 2000 year when Gene Smith was our A.D. We had a lot of success in a lot of sports and it's probably the most exciting year in Cyclone athletics I've ever witnessed.

All-Star Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up

It has yet to be determined, as Bobber said. But the possiblities have to excite people.

The thing that is most promising is that there are now expectations. If we were ever to get to being an upper echelon athletic program we had to get rid of the Cub fan mentality in that it is noble to suffer. We have a leader in the athletic department that won't tolerate settling for spin, and glorifying average results.

Now he is asking the fans of the program to step up, and pay for these expectations. I think that many of us, who have been here for a long time, are saying that it is about time.

Jeffrey A Crawford

Addict
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 783
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 44

Amen Jeff....

Walk On Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up

kinda off the topic but yet still about McDermott, I remember about a month ago some JordanHXC saying that after we lost to Drake that our team was horrible and McDermott was letting him down. I want to know what he thinks now after two amazing wins in the Big 12 over Nebraska and Missou and hopefully a 3rd one tomorrow

Ryan Galles