Rookie Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Need to mobilize some CF's. If we can get Cy..

voted as national champ mascot, then we can help do some other virtuous and charitable work.

If you are so inclined, dial 1-866-436-5704 to vote for the worst, most pathetic American Idol singer to help sabotage that show. This is Sanjaya, but worse.
    Hell, they even have a website: Vote for the Worst

Down with drama queens, divas, and other celebrity worshipers. I want this piece of popular culture crap thrown on the trashheap of history. I can't do anything about the increasing burden of taxation and regulation, but I can take these losers with me! Destroy Idol!

Pro
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: Need to mobilize some CF's. If we can get Cy..

First off, why is this in basketball? Secondly who gives a crap about that show anyways. Just don't watch it if you don't like it.... I don't listen to pop music anyways so I don't subject myself to hearing them on the radio when they get their record deal...

I don't drink the Kool-Aid, and I am done making excuses. Only keeping it real...

Addict
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 6

Re: Need to mobilize some CF's. If we can get Cy..

Quote Originally Posted by Shinyhappyclone View Post
    voted as national champ mascot, then we can help do some other virtuous and charitable work.

If you are so inclined, dial 1-866-436-5704 to vote for the worst, most pathetic American Idol singer to help sabotage that show. This is Sanjaya, but worse.
    Hell, they even have a website: Vote for the Worst

Down with drama queens, divas, and other celebrity worshipers. I want this piece of popular culture crap thrown on the trashheap of history. I can't do anything about the increasing burden of taxation and regulation, but I can take these losers with me! Destroy Idol!

Haha!!

Carrying the banner for ISU.