Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Addict
    Points: 85,495, Level: 90
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    superdorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    6,948
    Points
    85,495
    Level
    90
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Will Smith...Boom Goes The Dynamite

    In case you missed this during the Oscars last night:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX63luDFr3k]YouTube - smith[/ame]



  2. #2
    Pro
    Points: 51,925, Level: 70
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 625
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Tank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Fort Walton Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,265
    Points
    51,925
    Level
    70
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 7

    Re: Will Smith...Boom Goes The Dynamite

    Good recovery!



  3. #3
    Rookie Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Shinyhappyclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    538
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Will Smith...Boom Goes The Dynamite

    He is a fresh prince.
    Getting jiggy with it.

    Most people can't get away with coining phrases, but Will can.



  4. #4
    Rookie
    Points: 9,963, Level: 30
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 587
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranCreated Album pictures5000 Experience Points
    cycoticfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Johnston IA
    Posts
    405
    Points
    9,963
    Level
    30
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Re: Will Smith...Boom Goes The Dynamite

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinyhappyclone View Post
    Most people can't get away with coining phrases, but Will can.
    It wasn't Will

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W45DRy7M1no]YouTube - Boom Goes the Dynamite[/ame]



  5. #5
    Recruit
    Points: 6,648, Level: 24
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 402
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    UNIClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    85
    Points
    6,648
    Level
    24
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Will Smith...Boom Goes The Dynamite

    Worth posting again for the three of you out there that haven't seen this...

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W45DRy7M1no]YouTube - Boom Goes the Dynamite[/ame]



  6. #6
    Addict
    Points: 146,976, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,187
    Points
    146,976
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Re: Will Smith...Boom Goes The Dynamite

    He was so quick with that it almost looks like he stumbled over his words on purpose just to say that...



  7. #7
    Rookie Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Shinyhappyclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    538
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Will Smith...Boom Goes The Dynamite

    I was referring to "getting jiggy with it". That was the equivalent to Brick saying " I like lamp", but in a contrived way to sound cool. It worked for Will.
    Uh Uh (rap grunts that always pervade Will Smith music). Hey, I'm not knocking it. He is cool.



  8. #8
    Addict
    Points: 179,147, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Marshalltown
    Posts
    9,831
    Points
    179,147
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 91

    Re: Will Smith...Boom Goes The Dynamite

    Quote Originally Posted by superdorf View Post
    In case you missed this during the Oscars last night:
    YouTube - smith
    Best part of the whole stupid show. I'm usually not a big Will Smith fan but that was great.



  9. #9
    Pro
    Points: 57,366, Level: 74
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,184
    Overall activity: 17.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    2,282
    Points
    57,366
    Level
    74
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 0

    Re: Will Smith...Boom Goes The Dynamite

    Quote Originally Posted by UNIClone View Post
    Worth posting again for the three of you out there that haven't seen this...

    YouTube - Boom Goes the Dynamite
    That poor, poor kid. Makes you want to hug him, then cover his face with a pillow so he can peacefully leave this earth and that horrendous performance.



  10. #10
    All-Star
    Points: 46,771, Level: 66
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 179
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures25000 Experience Points
    ISU_Alum_2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Aliso Viejo, CA
    Posts
    1,950
    Points
    46,771
    Level
    66
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Will Smith...Boom Goes The Dynamite

    He got a job at a local TV news station in Texas somewhere, I remember hearing.



  11. #11
    Addict
    Points: 85,495, Level: 90
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    superdorf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    6,948
    Points
    85,495
    Level
    90
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Re: Will Smith...Boom Goes The Dynamite

    I think he was on the Today show or something recently.



  12. #12
    Rookie Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Shinyhappyclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    iowa
    Posts
    538
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Will Smith...Boom Goes The Dynamite

    Quote Originally Posted by 1100011CS View Post
    Best part of the whole stupid show. I'm usually not a big Will Smith fan but that was great.
    What? You didn't like Sean Penn's self-agrandizing self-martyrdom? You didn't like Kate Winslett's heavy breathing of fake excitement? You didn't like the parade of kiss-blows from the thespian self-admiration society during nomination brownnosing?
    You didn't like that "the musical is BACK!"?
    You didn't like Merril Streep's earrings?

    The best part of the show--as always--is the actesses who do not win's reactions to the announcement. The faux-sincerity of happiness for the actual winner. Anne Hathaway's last night was classic. At least beauty-pageant runner-up's are sincere. Hollywood = high school with money.

    I do enjoy ripping on Hollywood, but he truly tragic thing is that is what the rest of the world views America as. I mean, it is this bizarro-world where the world hates America for what is portrayed by Hollywood, yet Hollywood's badge of honor is to hate America also to be fashionable. Yet, America keeps writing that check to Netflicks and allowing the local library to buy/subsidize their CRAP.
    When is SAW 6 coming out, I want to take my 7 year old.



  13. #13
    Speechless
    Points: 253,071, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Cydkar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    15,376
    Points
    253,071
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 369
    Given: 317

    Re: Will Smith...Boom Goes The Dynamite

    And you watched.



  14. #14
    Addict
    Points: 158,327, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Palmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Johnston, IA
    Posts
    7,888
    Points
    158,327
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 2

    Re: Will Smith...Boom Goes The Dynamite

    Quote Originally Posted by Shinyhappyclone View Post
    What? You didn't like Sean Penn's self-agrandizing self-martyrdom? You didn't like Kate Winslett's heavy breathing of fake excitement? You didn't like the parade of kiss-blows from the thespian self-admiration society during nomination brownnosing?
    You didn't like that "the musical is BACK!"?
    You didn't like Merril Streep's earrings?

    The best part of the show--as always--is the actesses who do not win's reactions to the announcement. The faux-sincerity of happiness for the actual winner. Anne Hathaway's last night was classic. At least beauty-pageant runner-up's are sincere. Hollywood = high school with money.

    I do enjoy ripping on Hollywood, but he truly tragic thing is that is what the rest of the world views America as. I mean, it is this bizarro-world where the world hates America for what is portrayed by Hollywood, yet Hollywood's badge of honor is to hate America also to be fashionable. Yet, America keeps writing that check to Netflicks and allowing the local library to buy/subsidize their CRAP.
    When is SAW 6 coming out, I want to take my 7 year old.


    and yet...you watched.


    Carrying the banner for ISU.


  15. #15
    Legend
    Points: 166,329, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    The_Architect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Focus Town
    Posts
    11,262
    Points
    166,329
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 183
    Given: 725

    Re: Will Smith...Boom Goes The Dynamite

    There was a movie I saw recently and "Boom goes the dynamite" was used in it.


    While on live TV, Ford used a vulgar term to describe a private part of the female anatomy, adding that he was “happily married” and “got more than enough to eat at home.”

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 06:00 PM