Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    What 2008 prospects are we currently recruiting? What ones do you think we have a real good chance of getting?

Do you know anything about any 2009 prospects?

CF Founder
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 163
    I would say right now most of the recruits are to stay un-named due to the fact the coaching staff is trying to get them to commit as early as possible and they don't want to draw more attention to the possible recruits. I will hopefully be able to let them out as the summer wears on.

Two notables that I think we have a really good chance at, and that I feel comfortable talking about, are 6-1 165 lbs PG Jeremiah Kelly from the Boy's To Men Academy and L.A. Pomlee, a 6-8 215 lbs PF, from Davenport. Both of these players standout as names frequently discussed and that have shown interest in ISU.

With all of that in mind, it really depends a lot on what the staff ends up with for the 2007 class. Right now it looks like we'll have Brackins, Stinnett, McFarland, possibly Leuer, and possibly others instead. We will also have Thompson eligible to play and he should be around 240-250 lbs by then if he keeps up his recent workout schedule.

A true PG is a definite for the '08 class from my discussions with those involved. We will have some quality PF-type players around and will obviously look at one or two more, with one possibly being a true Center instead. Our big men will be incredibly versatile where they can play the 3, 4, or 5 spot without suffering any disadvantages. The two spots I've been told are the most certain are the 1 and 4/5 positions.

Keep in mind that some sites are talking about ISU going after PG Jacob Pullen for next year, but from what I've been told first hand, that's not the case at this time. He hasn't been ruled out but he also isn't our first choice for scholarship positions. I have been told that he has not been offered a scholarship by Iowa State at this time, despite what others maybe saying.

A program isn't built on one player and it doesn't succeed because of one player, thus a program won't fail if it doesn't get that one player.

Walk On
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    THANKS Jeremy&#33;&#33;&#33; [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin.gif[/img]

I really hope we can land Kelly and Pomlee, they would be huge additions to the team&#33;&#33;&#33; And I&#39;m guessing there are a few 4 or 5 star players that we dont even know about but the coaches are recruiting.

Prospect Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    Doesn&#39;t Pomlee have Iowa as the only high interest school on his list for Rivals?????