Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Question about the new DC

I understand that the new DC has more of an attacking style defense than maybe what the clones have had in the past. My question is how do you think the current players will fit into this system, namely is there enough talent at linebacker for them to shoot through and make plays to stop the run? I know the team is halfway there with the corners, but I'm wondering if the current team should look better on defense immediately, or if it will take a year or two to recruit to the system. Thanks for the responses!

Addict
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 2

Re: Question about the new DC

Quote Originally Posted by trippnschmidt View Post
    I understand that the new DC has more of an attacking style defense than maybe what the clones have had in the past. My question is how do you think the current players will fit into this system, namely is there enough talent at linebacker for them to shoot through and make plays to stop the run? I know the team is halfway there with the corners, but I'm wondering if the current team should look better on defense immediately, or if it will take a year or two to recruit to the system. Thanks for the responses!

unknown right now really...I will be able to tell a little more following the spring game in March...

Carrying the banner for ISU.

Starter
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 59
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

It'll be very interesting to see our LB's and DL this year.. Im a little worried.

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 936
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 14

Quote Originally Posted by trippnschmidt View Post
    I think Jesse Smith could do quite will if this was all he had to do. I was always swearing under my breath every time I saw him back peddling.

I don't think I'm alone when I say I'd like to see more and more planets fall under the ruthless domination of our solar system.