Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 69
  1. #1
    Bench Warmer CubsnClones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    West Des Moines
    Posts
    292
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Useless Cardinal Fans

    It amazes me that everytime a Cub fan wishes to talk about the Cubs among other fans, some garbage mouthed Cardinal fan always has to sticks his/her nose in the discussion and claim how great they're going to be this year.. WHY???

    Start your own thread and talk Cardinal Baseball with other Cardinal Fans...

    Sheesh, you guys remind me of typical hawkeye fans!!!



  2. #2
    Addict
    Points: 95,762, Level: 96
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 1,288
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    tejasclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    5,955
    Points
    95,762
    Level
    96
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 201
    Given: 144

    Re: Useless Cardinal Fans

    I could say the same for some Cubs fans. This board is dominated by Cubs fans and rarely do Cards fans speak up enough to start their own threads. Usually when there is one, it gets full of Cubs fans running their mouth.

    I do not speak for every Cards fan because obviously there are some who just want to make life miserable for their rivals, just like in every fanbase. I have met plenty of idiot fans for the Cubs, Cards, Cyclones, and Hawkeyes. Please do not lump all Cards fans into the same pot.

    Also, any Cards fan that thinks they will dominate this year is way, way out of touch. The Cards will be lucky to finish in 3rd this year.



  3. #3
    Addict
    Points: 74,518, Level: 84
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 332
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    cycopath25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (307)
    Posts
    5,115
    Points
    74,518
    Level
    84
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 4

    Re: Useless Cardinal Fans

    Quote Originally Posted by CubsnClones View Post
    It amazes me that everytime a Cub fan wishes to talk about the Cubs among other fans, some garbage mouthed Cardinal fan always has to sticks his/her nose in the discussion and claim how great they're going to be this year.. WHY???

    Start your own thread and talk Cardinal Baseball with other Cardinal Fans...

    Sheesh, you guys remind me of typical hawkeye fans!!!


    I know you Cubs fans never take shots at Cardinal fans or anything.



  4. #4
    Pro
    Points: 36,889, Level: 59
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 961
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    drmwevr08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,478
    Points
    36,889
    Level
    59
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 10

    Re: Useless Cardinal Fans

    They both suck...



    Nothing to see here mods. Keep moving.

  5. #5
    Speechless
    Points: 442,148, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    24,078
    Points
    442,148
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 307
    Given: 32

    Re: Useless Cardinal Fans

    Quote Originally Posted by drmwevr08 View Post
    They both suck...

    As do the O's



  6. #6
    Speechless
    Points: 888,567, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 70.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneErik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Jamerica
    Posts
    58,623
    Points
    888,567
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,540
    Given: 2,777

    Re: Useless Cardinal Fans

    Quote Originally Posted by IcSyU View Post
    As do the O's
    O's as in "O, it's April. Baseball season's "O"ver in Baltimore.?


    Kansas Must Be Destroyed

    Sic Semper Jayhawks




    http://rememberingdoria.wordpress.com/

  7. #7
    Starter
    Points: 11,543, Level: 32
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 407
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Juggercy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ames, IA
    Posts
    949
    Points
    11,543
    Level
    32
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Useless Cardinal Fans

    quit starting cub threads




  8. #8
    Speechless
    Points: 262,278, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsCreated Album pictures
    BryceC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    16,919
    Points
    262,278
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 270
    Given: 0

    Re: Useless Cardinal Fans

    As somebody who lived with a crybaby Cubs fan for a year, I can say I really hope the Cubs suck forever. It got really old. I don't have a dog in this fight either, I'm a Royals fan and hardly ever watch the NL.



  9. #9
    Addict
    Points: 69,389, Level: 81
    Level completed: 79%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    TarHeelHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    W. Des Moines
    Posts
    8,615
    Points
    69,389
    Level
    81
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Re: Useless Cardinal Fans

    Quote Originally Posted by cardinal&gold View Post
    I could say the same for some Cubs fans. This board is dominated by Cubs fans and rarely do Cards fans speak up enough to start their own threads. Usually when there is one, it gets full of Cubs fans running their mouth.

    I do not speak for every Cards fan because obviously there are some who just want to make life miserable for their rivals, just like in every fanbase. I have met plenty of idiot fans for the Cubs, Cards, Cyclones, and Hawkeyes. Please do not lump all Cards fans into the same pot.

    Also, any Cards fan that thinks they will dominate this year is way, way out of touch. The Cards will be lucky to finish in 3rd this year.
    I'm going to assume that means you think Milwaukee will finish 2nd? With no pitching and worse defense?



  10. #10
    Pro
    Points: 36,889, Level: 59
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 961
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    drmwevr08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,478
    Points
    36,889
    Level
    59
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 10

    Re: Useless Cardinal Fans

    Quote Originally Posted by CycloneErik View Post
    O's as in "O, it's April. Baseball season's "O"ver in Baltimore.?
    Hey, we have a strong history, even recently, of being competative until well into June some years...



    Nothing to see here mods. Keep moving.

  11. #11
    Addict
    Points: 75,248, Level: 85
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 1,302
    Overall activity: 27.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    erikbj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    hiawatha, ia
    Posts
    5,891
    Points
    75,248
    Level
    85
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 411
    Given: 119

    Re: Useless Cardinal Fans

    I thought the cubs were being contracted since they have not won anything in 100 years?



  12. #12
    Addict
    Points: 74,518, Level: 84
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 332
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    cycopath25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (307)
    Posts
    5,115
    Points
    74,518
    Level
    84
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 4

    Re: Useless Cardinal Fans

    I just see pictures like this and I get a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart.








  13. #13
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 56,271, Level: 73
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 779
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    4,180
    Points
    56,271
    Level
    73
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 711

    Re: Useless Cardinal Fans

    Quote Originally Posted by drmwevr08 View Post
    They both suck...

    Are you saying both fanbases SUCK or is it that both teams SUCK?? .... Just Wondering????


    for the record....i was a cub fan until mediacom/comcast took'em off my tv screen....

    Since the Cardinals are on tv now...I'll just be a Cardinals fan!!



  14. #14
    Starter Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    creightonclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    682
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Useless Cardinal Fans

    The Cards are second only to the might NY Yankees (generally considered the most successful and dominate team in the history of professional sports) in terms of World Series won, while the Cubs haven't won the Series in over 100 years.

    Who's useless?



  15. #15
    Addict
    Points: 95,762, Level: 96
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 1,288
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    tejasclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    5,955
    Points
    95,762
    Level
    96
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 201
    Given: 144

    Re: Useless Cardinal Fans

    Quote Originally Posted by TarHeelHawk View Post
    I'm going to assume that means you think Milwaukee will finish 2nd? With no pitching and worse defense?
    I'm not sure who will finish 2nd, but I'm fairly certain it won't be the Cards. Houston has some young talent and could surprise this year. Maybe the Reds.

    Wait. The Pirates.

    Quote Originally Posted by creightonclone View Post
    The Cards are second only to the might NY Yankees (generally considered the most successful and dominate team in the history of professional sports) in terms of World Series won, while the Cubs haven't won the Series in over 100 years.

    Who's useless?
    In fact, the Cards have won 10 World Series since the last time the Cubs have even been there.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: ESPN
  • Iowa State @ Kansas
  • February 2, 2015
  • 08:00 PM