Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 304
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Jeremy in all the recent recruiting updates you said that this week was going to be a very exciting week for ISU b ball.. but what i dont get is that everything ive read says that the 3 players that were offered dont plan on committing until after july. What else could be happening during this week? And another question are you going to have to still shut down the site for up to 48 hours like you planned on earlier?&#33; thanks for the work&#33;&#33; [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

CF Founder
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 340
    Given: 206
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lennon3 &#064; Jun 15 2006, 08&#58;32 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> Jeremy in all the recent recruiting updates you said that this week was going to be a very exciting week for ISU b ball.. but what i dont get is that everything ive read says that the 3 players that were offered dont plan on committing until after july. What else could be happening during this week? And another question are you going to have to still shut down the site for up to 48 hours like you planned on earlier?&#33; thanks for the work&#33;&#33; [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img] [/b][/quote]

I had hoped to be able to release more information by now but have not been able to. I think there are exciting times ahead and we&#39;ll just have to wait and see.

Regarding the server move, that&#39;s actually the reason I haven&#39;t been on the site much today is because I have been getting things ready for the move. I have been working to get everything done that I could so there wouldn&#39;t be any issues when the actual change is made. I will have to take the site down but am hoping that it is only for a few hours instead of the up to 48 mentioned before:)

Thanks&#33;&#33;

A program isn't built on one player and it doesn't succeed because of one player, thus a program won't fail if it doesn't get that one player.