Million dollar house burnt down last night in Urbandale
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 44
  1. #1
    Speechless
    Points: 343,792, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    ISUFan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Grimes, IA
    Posts
    32,651
    Points
    343,792
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 595
    Given: 365

    Million dollar house burnt down last night in Urbandale

    Owned by John Kline. IMO, no way was this a natural fire.

    Fire Roars Through Million-Dollar Mansion - Des Moines News Story - KCCI Des Moines



  2. #2
    Rookie
    Points: 13,783, Level: 35
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 267
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    405
    Points
    13,783
    Level
    35
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Million dollar house burnt down last night in Urbandale

    Karma!



  3. #3
    Pro
    Points: 29,277, Level: 52
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 473
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Covenant Clone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Clive
    Posts
    2,920
    Points
    29,277
    Level
    52
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 1

    Re: Million dollar house burnt down last night in Urbandale

    Somebody's going to jail. This has insurance fraud written all over it. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. That is a little inappropriate just don't have much time at all for Mr. Kline.



  4. #4
    Pro
    Points: 40,843, Level: 62
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 807
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    dinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,436
    Points
    40,843
    Level
    62
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 74

    Re: Million dollar house burnt down last night in Urbandale

    check the trunk. were there photos albums and jewelry boxes? perhaps the safe?? that would be a clue.


    Husker Hater

  5. #5
    Speechless
    Points: 343,792, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    ISUFan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Grimes, IA
    Posts
    32,651
    Points
    343,792
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 595
    Given: 365

    Re: Million dollar house burnt down last night in Urbandale

    Quote Originally Posted by AustinCyclone View Post
    Karma!
    Exactly. But, I don't think it is karma - but instead the fire was set to collect on insurance money since they guy is in trouble right now.

    http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/forum/...velopment.html



  6. #6
    All-Star
    Points: 26,389, Level: 49
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 161
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    iowa_wildcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    1,309
    Points
    26,389
    Level
    49
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 26

    Re: Million dollar house burnt down last night in Urbandale

    Would you believe that the owner of this house is already up on fraud charges in Dallas County?



  7. #7
    Speechless
    Points: 343,792, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    ISUFan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Grimes, IA
    Posts
    32,651
    Points
    343,792
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 595
    Given: 365

    Re: Million dollar house burnt down last night in Urbandale

    Quote Originally Posted by iowa_wildcat View Post
    Would you believe that the owner of this house is already up on fraud charges in Dallas County?
    He's probably up on these kinds of charges in every county the ******* has done business in.



  8. #8
    Pro
    Points: 26,308, Level: 49
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 242
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    southern iowa
    Posts
    2,713
    Points
    26,308
    Level
    49
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 226

    Re: Million dollar house burnt down last night in Urbandale

    Sounds like arson.


    Go Cyclones!!

  9. #9
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 92,249, Level: 94
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 901
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Johnston
    Posts
    4,168
    Points
    92,249
    Level
    94
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 87

    Re: Million dollar house burnt down last night in Urbandale

    I see this kinda stuff every day at work. There is a 98% chance that this is fraud.


    Quote Originally Posted by JonDMiller View Post

    Dosry, You know what? I think I'll agree with you :)

    Quote Originally Posted by bos
    You sir are a legend.

  10. #10
    Speechless
    Points: 271,831, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    isuno1fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Clive, Iowa
    Posts
    17,538
    Points
    271,831
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 166
    Given: 38

    Re: Million dollar house burnt down last night in Urbandale

    Gonna be seeing more and more of this.



  11. #11
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 92,249, Level: 94
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 901
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Johnston
    Posts
    4,168
    Points
    92,249
    Level
    94
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 87

    Re: Million dollar house burnt down last night in Urbandale

    Quote Originally Posted by isuno1fan View Post
    Gonna be seeing more and more of this.

    Yeah, it's not exactly amazing that insurance fraud is going up now that the economy is tanking. Lost jobs = new disability and worker comp claims, too.


    Quote Originally Posted by JonDMiller View Post

    Dosry, You know what? I think I'll agree with you :)

    Quote Originally Posted by bos
    You sir are a legend.

  12. #12
    Speechless
    Points: 271,831, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    isuno1fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Clive, Iowa
    Posts
    17,538
    Points
    271,831
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 166
    Given: 38

    Re: Million dollar house burnt down last night in Urbandale

    This guy is probably on the suicide watch list now. Just hope if he does something as stupid as that he doesn't take the rest of his family like so many other idiots have done.



  13. #13
    Pro
    Points: 119,463, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    balken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,657
    Points
    119,463
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

    Re: Million dollar house burnt down last night in Urbandale

    Quote Originally Posted by dosry5 View Post
    I see this kinda stuff every day at work. There is a 98% chance that this is fraud.
    And a 2% chance that this is 98% fraud.



  14. #14
    Addict
    Points: 61,787, Level: 77
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,463
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    CyinCo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Clive, IA
    Posts
    5,461
    Points
    61,787
    Level
    77
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 0

    Re: Million dollar house burnt down last night in Urbandale

    Nice looking place. I assume it the one on the private lake.

    Web browser and Live Maps are incompatible


    ISU Grad 1997.
    ISU Fan for Life.

    Not in CO anymore but I'm not changing my name :)

  15. #15
    Pro
    Points: 36,758, Level: 59
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,092
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    drmwevr08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    3,462
    Points
    36,758
    Level
    59
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 6

    Re: Million dollar house burnt down last night in Urbandale

    Quote Originally Posted by balken View Post
    And a 2% chance that this is 98% fraud.
    But theres only a 50% chance of that...


    Nothing to see here mods. Keep moving.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Cyclones.tv
  • HOOPS: Iowa State vs. Mississippi Valley State
  • December 31, 2014
  • 06:00 PM