Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Pro
    Points: 95,063, Level: 96
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,987
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    3,185
    Points
    95,063
    Level
    96
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Another Brackins Appreciation Thread

    Sorry, but the guy is really playing with confidence and should be appreciated every game. The guy is on pace to be a first teamer on possibly a last place team. And unlike guys (Mike Taylor) he is not playing for himself. This guy does simply not get enough credit. He should never have to pay a dime in Ames. There is a reason why DG was making layups and others are getting wide ope tre's and others get good looks. Just one request...get the number of Blake's trainer...you will elevate your game and be a legend.



  2. #2
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 71,595, Level: 83
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 1,555
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    cyfan964's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    4 blocks from the Jack
    Posts
    4,516
    Points
    71,595
    Level
    83
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 43
    Given: 97

    Re: Another Brackins Appreciation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Enginerd View Post
    Sorry, but the guy is really playing with confidence and should be appreciated every game. The guy is on pace to be a first teamer on possibly a last place team. And unlike guys (Mike Taylor) he is not playing for himself. This guy does simply not get enough credit. He should never have to pay a dime in Ames. There is a reason why DG was making layups and others are getting wide ope tre's and others get good looks. Just one request...get the number of Blake's trainer...you will elevate your game and be a legend.
    Totally agree with everything except the end. Brackins game is completely different than Griffins.


    Now that MBB is back, do we still have to pretend that WBB matters?

    -acgclone

  3. #3
    All-Star
    Points: 21,467, Level: 44
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 183
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Urbandale
    Posts
    1,235
    Points
    21,467
    Level
    44
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Another Brackins Appreciation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Enginerd View Post
    Sorry, but the guy is really playing with confidence and should be appreciated every game. The guy is on pace to be a first teamer on possibly a last place team. And unlike guys (Mike Taylor) he is not playing for himself. This guy does simply not get enough credit. He should never have to pay a dime in Ames. There is a reason why DG was making layups and others are getting wide ope tre's and others get good looks. Just one request...get the number of Blake's trainer...you will elevate your game and be a legend.
    I agree. CB is doing his part. He simply does not have enough talent in the supporting cast outside of DG.


    URBCLONE

  4. #4
    Addict
    Points: 113,081, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Tornado man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Ames, IA
    Posts
    7,747
    Points
    113,081
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 55

    Re: Another Brackins Appreciation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by URBCLONE View Post
    I agree. CB is doing his part. He simply does not have enough talent in the supporting cast outside of DG.
    Brackins wants to win so badly - he gets so emotional after these losses. Agree that outside of Garrett, there isn't much.
    Hats off to CB - he leaves it all out on the court!



  5. #5
    All-Star
    Points: 21,467, Level: 44
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 183
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Urbandale
    Posts
    1,235
    Points
    21,467
    Level
    44
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Another Brackins Appreciation Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Tornado man View Post
    Brackins wants to win so badly - he gets so emotional after these losses. Agree that outside of Garrett, there isn't much.
    Hats off to CB - he leaves it all out on the court!
    You are so right about CB. I felt bad for the guy after the KU game and yesterday as well. The guy draws a double team a lot of the time and still manages to put up the numbers. Add to it that he is a 'good guy' and it is easy to be a fan of his.


    URBCLONE

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 11:00 AM