Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 3-3

  1. #1
    Starter
    Points: 22,169, Level: 45
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran10000 Experience Points
    baller1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    865
    Points
    22,169
    Level
    45
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52
    Given: 13

    3-3

    that will be our big 12 record after saturday

    isu 66 cu 52
    isu 71 ou 69



  2. #2
    Speechless
    Points: 963,921, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 56.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneErik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Jamerica
    Posts
    66,856
    Points
    963,921
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,437
    Given: 8,331

    Re: 3-3

    Quote Originally Posted by baller1 View Post
    that will be our big 12 record after saturday

    isu 66 cu 52
    isu 71 ou 69

    Either you are an even bigger Kool-Aid drinker than I am, which is impressive, or you really do love online conflict, which is also impressive.

    I salute you, sir.


    Kansas Must Be Destroyed

    Sic Semper Jayhawks




    http://rememberingdoria.wordpress.com/

  3. #3
    Keep and Pride - It works
    Points: 421,302, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    LindenCy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    29,560
    Points
    421,302
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,682
    Given: 11,278

    Re: 3-3

    I'd be very happy with 2-4, but I'll take 2 wins.


    Quote Originally Posted by carvers4math View Post
    I need someone to rep Linden for me from another thread, he's a boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by CycloneRulzzz View Post
    Nice close in the troll thread Linden. You are the Mariano Rivera of CF. We just hit Enter Sandman and Linden comes in takes care of business.

  4. #4
    Addict
    Points: 105,855, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Erik4Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Urbandale, IA
    Posts
    9,104
    Points
    105,855
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,167
    Given: 1,082

    Re: 3-3

    Quote Originally Posted by LindenCy View Post
    I'd be very happy with 2-4, but I'll take 2 wins.
    very happy? 3-3 would make me very happy. 2-4 would be expected. 1-5 would make me wanna puke.



  5. #5
    Addict
    Points: 64,577, Level: 78
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 273
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    CyinCo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Clive, IA
    Posts
    5,662
    Points
    64,577
    Level
    78
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 185
    Given: 6

    Re: 3-3

    I'd like to think we can give OU a run....but it probably won't happen. Griffin is too large of a body. He will own the middle.

    We dang well better beat CU, though. I don't care what our record is at CU. We need to win that one.


    ISU Grad 1997.
    ISU Fan for Life.

    Not in CO anymore but I'm not changing my name :)

  6. #6
    Speechless
    Points: 450,148, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Rochester, MN
    Posts
    24,862
    Points
    450,148
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 735
    Given: 276

    Re: 3-3

    Quote Originally Posted by CyinCo View Post
    I'd like to think we can give OU a run....but it probably won't happen. Griffin is too large of a body. He will own the middle.
    Well, you can give up 42 points to him and still win...trust me on this



  7. #7
    Speechless
    Points: 293,567, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    isuno1fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Clive, Iowa
    Posts
    18,580
    Points
    293,567
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 603
    Given: 576

    Re: 3-3

    I think we match up better against OU than we did KU. Still think we'll lose, but I like the matchups better.



  8. #8
    Pro
    Points: 62,677, Level: 77
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 573
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    2,645
    Points
    62,677
    Level
    77
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 43

    Re: 3-3

    I realize that rational thought and realism is discouraged around here, but KenPom gives us a 57% chance to win at CU and a 16% chance to win vs. OU.

    So, statistically, it's a 9% chance that we're at 3-3 after these next two games, a 36% chance that we're 1-5 after the next two, and a 55% chance we'll be 2-4.



  9. #9
    Speechless
    Points: 227,057, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience PointsCreated Album pictures
    Clones21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    17,558
    Points
    227,057
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0

    Re: 3-3

    Quote Originally Posted by kucyclone View Post
    I realize that rational thought and realism is discouraged around here, but KenPom gives us a 57% chance to win at CU and a 16% chance to win vs. OU.

    So, statistically, it's a 9% chance that we're at 3-3 after these next two games, a 36% chance that we're 1-5 after the next two, and a 55% chance we'll be 2-4.
    Thanks..........................Hahha


    "Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing."

  10. #10
    Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Ames, IA
    Posts
    3,273
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: 3-3

    LOL.... With the Griffin brothers, we're already giving up 32 points and 21 rebounds. Not to mention 3 of their starting 5 shoot over 51%.....

    I don't think they'll lose more than 1 game in the Big XII....


    I don't drink the Kool-Aid, and I am done making excuses. Only keeping it real...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: TBA
  • Football Season Opener vs. UNI
  • September 3, 2016
  • 07:00 PM