Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I just want to say thanks for taking part on my radio show.

I know that some of you think that I am trolling/begging for ISU fans to call into the show. That is not the case. I WANT you on my show. That isnt begging, its just a request. For some that dont want to be a part of it, I am fine with that and understand.

I just think it will be a better show with you than without you.

Today when the Nebraska fan called in and said there were more Huskers thans Clones in Des Moines, that was laughable. And when I threw out that 5 minute email challenge, I had to stop it at two minutes, because I got more than 80 emails....and 70 were from ISU fans.

Not that we all didnt realize that would be the case.,...but I do appreciate your input.

Thanks again, and continue to hold me accountable for making sure that you guys have a place on my show.

Jon Miller

'Until things are brighter, I'm the man in black.'

Prospect Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    When you gonna replace Marty & Miller?

their show was horrible today, and even though you are a hawk man, you would be ten steps up from M&M...

Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck
    - Don Schula.

All-Star
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 579
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    I listened to your show at various times. I thought you were fair and did a good job.

Had to turn off the yellfest that followed your show after just a few minutes. My ears were beginning to hurt.

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 608
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 52
    You're still trolling here? Give it a rest and stop begging, its sad. Most fans aren't going to listen to your show so we it will die a slow (or fast) death. The sooner you accept the fact nobody likes the act, the easier the fall will be.

Starter Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    Jon D..

I listened to your show and actually enjoyed it.....despite the fact the Hawk is lurking somewhere in the dark shadows of your character...your show was quite good....you gained a Cyclone listener in me.

Walk On
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 637
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    To all Cyclone Fans:

I have listened to John Miller's show the last two days and I must say that he puts on a very nice "State of Iowa" sports-oriented show. I will continue to listen. I think that John gives very fair, honest opinions of both Iowa and Iowa State athletics. I really get the feeling that if you enjoy discussing Div 1A sports in this state, John's show is going to be your kind of radio show.

Keep up the good work John. I think you will find many Cyclone fans who appreciate your show.

BillyClone

Facebook Knows All
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 364
    Given: 152
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pulse &#064; Jun 14 2006, 07&#58;40 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> You&#39;re still trolling here? Give it a rest and stop begging, its sad. Most fans aren&#39;t going to listen to your show so we it will die a slow (or fast) death. The sooner you accept the fact nobody likes the act, the easier the fall will be.
    [/b][/quote]

Wow, Jon tries to come here to thank clone fans and ask for more participation and you put that crappy response together...? You are part of the reason the "message board" crowd has the reputation they do. Sad.

Jon, while do not like the hawks or their arrogant fans, I do appreciate your passion for your team and think your radio show has a lot of potential. I think you will find that most ISU fans are reasonable and easy to talk to and get along with. Good luck with the show&#33;

Speechless
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 176
    Given: 212
    I think some folks are getting Jon Miller confused with the posts made by Ken Miller of Marty & Miller.

I&#39;ve listened to both shows now and...it&#39;s easy to see which is better.

Jon, thanks for the excellent interview with Pollard & taking my call after. Hope to hear D-Mac, G-Mac and other ISU representatives on your show in the future.

All-Star
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 510
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Jon, I listened to your interview with Pollard and really enjoyed it. I have to admit, it was very easy to listen to and I hope to continue to see more Cyclones getting interviewed :-)

ANF - America Needs Farmers - Thank God Iowa State produces-educates-supports them!

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,373
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 100
    Jon,

I was a little skeptical, but can say I have enjoyed your show the last two days. I hope that you continue to give the Cyclones a fair shake and refrain from putting the EIU sports teams on the pedestal like Mr. Drunk Zipperhead did/does. I will listen to your show while you are fair. I have not been 1/2 as impressed with M&M, they ranting and raving gets old in a hurry. Might have enjoyed them more as a Junior Higher.

I also listen to WHO and am glad that drunk idiot Zabel has been replaced. My blood boils just listening to that puke. If common sense was a basketball and they put his on a razor blade, it would look like a BB rolling down a 8 lane freeway.

I will listen to you and I will pray that you be healed of the bird flu...... [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

Legend
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 874
    Given: 177
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pulse &#064; Jun 14 2006, 07&#58;40 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> You&#39;re still trolling here? Give it a rest and stop begging, its sad. Most fans aren&#39;t going to listen to your show so we it will die a slow (or fast) death. The sooner you accept the fact nobody likes the act, the easier the fall will be.
    [/b][/quote]

Totally disagree. I like the show alot so far, and think he has almost talked more about Clones then he has Hawks, and from the sounds of it here, Clone fans are liking it. I listened to a tid bit of Marty and Miller, and was very much turned off, especially since the 1st 30 mns of their show was devoted to baseball, and bashing my Cubs. I relize that there goal is to talk "sports", but it makes me miss Deace&#39;s agenda more and more.

Addict
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 91
    The only time that I will listen to Marty and Miller now is the Monday after ISU beats Iowa to see what Marty says then. The show wouldn&#39;t be bad if it were just Ken Miller, but Marty is just annoying.

Speechless
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 176
    Given: 212
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Clonehomer &#064; Jun 14 2006, 09&#58;40 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> The show wouldn&#39;t be bad if it were just Ken Miller, but Marty is just annoying. [/b][/quote]

I agree 100%.

Although, it&#39;s Ken Miller that&#39;s posted here a few times acting like a complete arse.

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 608
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 52
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ISUFan22 &#064; Jun 14 2006, 07&#58;18 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> I think some folks are getting Jon Miller confused with the posts made by Ken Miller of Marty & Miller.

I&#39;ve listened to both shows now and...it&#39;s easy to see which is better.

Jon, thanks for the excellent interview with Pollard & taking my call after. Hope to hear D-Mac, G-Mac and other ISU representatives on your show in the future.
    [/b][/quote]

My bad.

All-Star
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Jon is KXNO streaming your show? I would like to listen to your show, but alas I am in the office. We just need them to switch the time slots between you and M&M so we once again have a drive time program that is listenable.

"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject" - Winston Churchill