Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Addict
    Points: 106,596, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 11.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    huntt26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    po' dUnk
    Posts
    9,130
    Points
    106,596
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 765
    Given: 256

    Cyclone Crunch for Christmas...

    Some chicken hawk fans have a good sense of humor...

    For Christmas, me and the rest of my family that are Cyclone fans received a box of Cyclone Crunch.. with the message being that this would be the closest that the Cyclones would get to a bowl.. a cereal bowl. I thought it was kind of funny, and I'm enjoying the great box, and the cereal isn't too bad either.

    Except when it cuts the roof of my mouth...


    Quote Originally Posted by BoxsterCy View Post
    huntt26 is a winner!

  2. #2
    Addict
    Points: 181,000, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    GeronimusClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    8,260
    Points
    181,000
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 0

    Re: Cyclone Crunch for Christmas...

    That cereal looked like the most unappealing thing to eat since broccoli


    Quote Originally Posted by MNCyGuy View Post
    The only answer to "who/what is GeronimusClone?" is in fact "GeronimousClone". You're like The Todd on Scrubs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    This is why you're my favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    GC, he's obviously all man. And I don't think Ellen would go *****, even for GC...

  3. #3
    Addict
    Points: 103,557, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    CYdTracked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Grimes, IA
    Posts
    9,508
    Points
    103,557
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 337
    Given: 1,104

    Re: Cyclone Crunch for Christmas...

    my brother got one with a funny note on it too, something about be careful not to choke


    Go Cubs Go!

  4. #4
    Addict
    Points: 181,000, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    GeronimusClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    8,260
    Points
    181,000
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 0

    Re: Cyclone Crunch for Christmas...

    Quote Originally Posted by travman23 View Post
    my brother got one with a funny note on it too, something about be careful not to choke
    On the awesomeness?


    Quote Originally Posted by MNCyGuy View Post
    The only answer to "who/what is GeronimusClone?" is in fact "GeronimousClone". You're like The Todd on Scrubs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    This is why you're my favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by MoreCowbell View Post
    GC, he's obviously all man. And I don't think Ellen would go *****, even for GC...

  5. #5
    Addict
    Points: 103,557, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    CYdTracked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Grimes, IA
    Posts
    9,508
    Points
    103,557
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 337
    Given: 1,104

    Re: Cyclone Crunch for Christmas...

    Quote Originally Posted by GeronimusClone View Post
    On the awesomeness?
    No as in litterally "choking" like we did 2 years in a row playing for the Big 12 north title.


    Go Cubs Go!

  6. #6
    Chili Mac is Back!
    Points: 393,841, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    LindenCy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    28,475
    Points
    393,841
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,678
    Given: 9,274

    Re: Cyclone Crunch for Christmas...

    Well, at least it means that Iowa fans are still buying a Cyclone product.


    Quote Originally Posted by carvers4math View Post
    I need someone to rep Linden for me from another thread, he's a boss.

  7. #7
    Starter
    Points: 11,892, Level: 32
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    hort4cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Randalia, IA
    Posts
    715
    Points
    11,892
    Level
    32
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Cyclone Crunch for Christmas...

    Quote Originally Posted by huntt26 View Post
    Some chicken hawk fans have a good sense of humor...

    For Christmas, me and the rest of my family that are Cyclone fans received a box of Cyclone Crunch.. with the message being that this would be the closest that the Cyclones would get to a bowl.. a cereal bowl. I thought it was kind of funny, and I'm enjoying the great box, and the cereal isn't too bad either.

    Except when it cuts the roof of my mouth...
    I got a box, too, for Christmas but no creative note from my hawk fan relatives.



  8. #8
    Speechless
    Points: 358,627, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    ISUFan22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    33,595
    Points
    358,627
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,259
    Given: 667

    Re: Cyclone Crunch for Christmas...

    My wife bought some the other day. Looks good on the outside. Good looking logo, pretty colors, etc.

    But like our FB/MBB programs right now - once you open the box - it may not be quite so good...



  9. #9
    Addict
    Points: 158,337, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Palmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Johnston, IA
    Posts
    7,942
    Points
    158,337
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 6

    Re: Cyclone Crunch for Christmas...

    Quote Originally Posted by ISUFan22 View Post
    My wife bought some the other day. Looks good on the outside. Good looking logo, pretty colors, etc.

    But like our FB/MBB programs right now - once you open the box - it may not be quite so good...

    maybe this year there will be a toy inside to suprise us all!


    Carrying the banner for ISU.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: ESPN2
  • HOOPS: Iowa State @ Oklahoma State
  • February 6, 2016
  • 01:00 PM