Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

I need to vent about a local cable provider

I live in Puerto Rico and I bought Full Court, but I have OneLink Communications and their service sucks ***. I get about half the Iowa State games I should. I have missed Drake, Minnesota, UCD and tonight's game. I want to go apeshit on them. The just don't get my passion for ISU sports. I told a guy last week that I was going to hunt him down at work. OK, so that might have been overboard but whatever. I just get so ****** that I paid $110 for Full Court and I want the service but their services sucks. Every time I call they have no idea how to fix the problem. It just randomly comes in and out whenever. What also pisses me off is that if it was boxing they would bend over backwards to help me. F-it! I hope everybody enjoys watching the games. Go Cyclones!!!

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 85.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 312
    Given: 258

Re: I need to vent about a local cable provider

Is this typical for services in Puerto Rico? Thought they were realted to the U S.

CFH HMagic bball season next year.
    Let my Fred's Four Horsemen ride: Georges, Hogue, Nader, and McKay.

Pro
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 3

Move to America, man!

All-Star
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 769
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Contact ESPN and tell them what you are getting this way and that you will probably not order in the future if it is not fixed.

ďAlso, I met a lot of Iowa State fans and I donít want to leave any of that behind.Ē - DARIUS DARKS on Staying a CLONE!!!

Matt (00 Alumn)
    Waukee, Iowa

Addict
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,417
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 45

Quote Originally Posted by Cybadboy View Post
    I live in Puerto Rico and I bought Full Court, but I have OneLink Communications and their service sucks ***. I get about half the Iowa State games I should. I have missed Drake, Minnesota, UCD and tonight's game. I want to go apeshit on them. The just don't get my passion for ISU sports. I told a guy last week that I was going to hunt him down at work. OK, so that might have been overboard but whatever. I just get so ****** that I paid $110 for Full Court and I want the service but their services sucks. Every time I call they have no idea how to fix the problem. It just randomly comes in and out whenever. What also pisses me off is that if it was boxing they would bend over backwards to help me. F-it! I hope everybody enjoys watching the games. Go Cyclones!!!
    Just saw this thread and it cracked me up. I would be royally peeved off. I know I almost kicked the ladder out from under the DishNetwork installation guy when he went ahead and snipped the cable without asking when I was in the middle of watching the ISU game (that I couldn't go to because of his lateness) on Mediacom. I'd call and tell them that you are a US gringo and demand satisfaction!

Rookie
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 156
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by tigershoops31 View Post
    Just saw this thread and it cracked me up. I would be royally peeved off. I know I almost kicked the ladder out from under the DishNetwork installation guy when he went ahead and snipped the cable without asking when I was in the middle of watching the ISU game (that I couldn't go to because of his lateness) on Mediacom. I'd call and tell them that you are a US gringo and demand satisfaction!

Yeah I went of on the d-bags! To top it off, they charged me the day I bought full court and then billed me $110 dollars and $99 dollars for installation. Since it is impossible to resolve anything by phone, I went to Onelink and told them to stick it up there ***. So I got ALL my money back and as of now I still get FullCourt whenever it decides to work.

So I watched the Colorado game in PR, but apparently nobody in Colorado watched the game. I think I had more people go to my Iowa 2A High School basketball games. Colorado really needs to buy themselves fans.