Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 338
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    After being a long time ticket holder for ISU athletics, I decided this year to go ahead and join the Nation Cyclone club, make a donation with a company match to do my little part.

I tried the link link on the Offical Athletic Site, but it doesn't work. So I then tried to call to advise them I would like to make a contribution and also to advise of the issue with the link, no answer.

What do I have to do to try to become a member and donate some cash? You think it would be much easier than this!

CF Founder
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 291
    Given: 136
    Well if you want, you can just send a check to me and I'll make sure it gets used:)

I know the ISU site has been acting strange lately with some updates they seem to be doing on portions of it. I have posted a link below to the giving page (it will open in a new window)...

Click here to give to the National Cyclone Club

A program isn't built on one player and it doesn't succeed because of one player, thus a program won't fail if it doesn't get that one player.

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 152
    If you can&#39;t get the website to work, just give &#39;em a call. They&#39;re quite friendly there with great service. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

Walk On
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 179
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cyisone &#064; Jun 13 2006, 10&#58;46 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> After being a long time ticket holder for ISU athletics, I decided this year to go ahead and join the Nation Cyclone club, make a donation with a company match to do my little part.

I tried the link link on the Offical Athletic Site, but it doesn&#39;t work. So I then tried to call to advise them I would like to make a contribution and also to advise of the issue with the link, no answer.

What do I have to do to try to become a member and donate some cash? You think it would be much easier than this&#33;

[/b][/quote]

Rookie Achievements:
    Thumbs Up
    what do you get in return?

All-Star Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(goonies_89 &#064; Jun 13 2006, 01&#58;51 PM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> what do you get in return? [/b][/quote]

Well, I can&#39;t speak for the NCC, but joining does provide some pretty good benefits. First off, you get better seating. The more you donate, the better the seats are. Also, if you give &#036;500/year or more, you are guaranteed a parking space (mostly in the lots between Hilton and JT...unless you write a big check). Giving &#036;250/year gets you a decent shot at parking, but no guarantee. Finally, membership allows you to 25% off at T-Galaxy. Not to mention, the fact that you are helping the ISU athletic dept. fund what is a huge "hobby/obsession" for most of us Clone fans.

XXXX Master Shake is under gag order XXXX