Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    351
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    KXNO stream 12/30

    Is anyone else attempting to stream Jon's show and having difficulties? I am getting an error indicating the media is not available. Is it because they are in Tampa?



  2. #2
    Starter
    Points: 12,574, Level: 33
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 76
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    anticyclonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Lake Rathbun
    Posts
    752
    Points
    12,574
    Level
    33
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: KXNO stream 12/30

    You are not missing much. Jon just indicated that Iowa is the 3rd best team in the Big 10 and NW was fifth. Who won the game between the two and where was it held? Wow, he is starting to sound like the dopes on his own website.



  3. #3
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 38,062, Level: 60
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 988
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Altoona
    Posts
    3,779
    Points
    38,062
    Level
    60
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

    Re: KXNO stream 12/30

    He didn't want to mention Mizzo was maybe the 5th best team in the Big XII.



  4. #4
    Pro
    Points: 59,594, Level: 75
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 456
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Omaha Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    3,009
    Points
    59,594
    Level
    75
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 47

    Re: KXNO stream 12/30

    hahahahaha Jon pointed out that his ranking s were the end all of end alls...and he said so jokingly.

    Hes raggin on Mizzou because it was a tight game with NW. North Western is the so called 5th best B10 team, and well, Mizzou is probably the 5th best B12 team. Just cause they won the north does not mean they are in the elite of the B12.

    pretty even match-up by that admission.


    http://www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com/index.html
    No one can match our dedication and passion for Nintendo's classic sports titles...Tecmo Bowl & R.B.I. Baseball. In-depth strategy guides, player attributes, team rankings, along with incredibly detailed recaps of our season play. We don't reminisce, we just keep playing!

  5. #5
    Legend
    Points: 145,470, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    cybsball20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    12,705
    Points
    145,470
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 171
    Given: 31

    Re: KXNO stream 12/30

    Quote Originally Posted by FD Cyclone View Post
    hahahahaha Jon pointed out that his ranking s were the end all of end alls...and he said so jokingly.

    Hes raggin on Mizzou because it was a tight game with NW. North Western is the so called 5th best B10 team, and well, Mizzou is probably the 5th best B12 team. Just cause they won the north does not mean they are in the elite of the B12.

    pretty even match-up by that admission.
    By the end of the year, when all said and done I think Mizzu was probably 7th best in the Big XII. They really limped home and I thought the break would help them, but it obviously didn't. Daniel has been terrible all year and probably in the bottom half of the conference as far as QB's this year...



    Follow me on Twitter at twitter.com/MarkHanrahan20

    Check out my blog
    http://markhanrahan.com

    and tune into "Extra Innings" Thursdays at 6pm on 1460kxno

  6. #6
    Addict
    Points: 158,327, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Palmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Johnston, IA
    Posts
    7,888
    Points
    158,327
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 2

    Re: KXNO stream 12/30

    Quote Originally Posted by cybsball20 View Post
    By the end of the year, when all said and done I think Mizzu was probably 7th best in the Big XII. They really limped home and I thought the break would help them, but it obviously didn't. Daniel has been terrible all year and probably in the bottom half of the conference as far as QB's this year...
    no kidding...almost looked like he was trying to throw the game last night..


    Carrying the banner for ISU.


  7. #7
    Legend
    Points: 145,470, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    cybsball20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    12,705
    Points
    145,470
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 171
    Given: 31

    Re: KXNO stream 12/30

    Quote Originally Posted by Palmer View Post
    no kidding...almost looked like he was trying to throw the game last night..
    He had alot of open guys and seemed to be making good reads, just really poorly thrown balls...



    Follow me on Twitter at twitter.com/MarkHanrahan20

    Check out my blog
    http://markhanrahan.com

    and tune into "Extra Innings" Thursdays at 6pm on 1460kxno

  8. #8
    Addict
    Points: 158,327, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Palmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Johnston, IA
    Posts
    7,888
    Points
    158,327
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 2

    Re: KXNO stream 12/30

    Quote Originally Posted by cybsball20 View Post
    He had alot of open guys and seemed to be making good reads, just really poorly thrown balls...

    heck...Paul Crewe couldn't have been more convincing.


    Carrying the banner for ISU.


  9. #9
    Addict
    Points: 132,078, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    joefrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Clive, Iowa
    Posts
    6,446
    Points
    132,078
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 109

    Re: KXNO stream 12/30

    Quote Originally Posted by Palmer View Post
    no kidding...almost looked like he was trying to throw the game last night..
    I said the same thing to my Dad while watching the game. He was airmailing everything. How many times did he throw the ball way out of bounds? How about when he clearly could have ran for that first down in the 4th but threw a pass to nobody instead? His play last night was bizarre to say the least.

    Mizzou really did limp home. If Rhoads can coach at all, the North looks to be open for anybody to take charge of.

    Oh, and NW still sucks, as does the Big10. I guess we will have to hear how special Iowa's bowl game is since it is played on New Year's Day, nevermind that the game is on when few will be awake and even fewer will care.


    "Dog Eat Dog"
    Read the news
    Someone win,
    Someone lose

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    351
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: KXNO stream 12/30

    nevermind.


    Last edited by isu200023; 12-30-2008 at 02:39 PM.

  11. #11
    Pro
    Points: 29,403, Level: 52
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 347
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    CycloneWarrior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Urbandale,Ia
    Posts
    3,174
    Points
    29,403
    Level
    52
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 1

    Re: KXNO stream 12/30

    Quote Originally Posted by ISUonthemove View Post
    He didn't want to mention Mizzo was maybe the 5th best team in the Big XII.
    that exactly what I was thinking the whole time. Nebraska and Kansas were all pretty equal to Mizzou.



  12. #12
    Starter
    Points: 20,983, Level: 44
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 667
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    832
    Points
    20,983
    Level
    44
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: KXNO stream 12/30

    Missouri didn't give a crap about that game last night. Quite often these bowl games are about who is happy to be there. Northwestern couldn't be happier to be in the Alamo Bowl. Missouri came into the season thinking BCS with the possibility of a Big 12 title or maybe even a national title. Instead, they lost four games, including a loss to their biggest rival and a blowout loss in the conference championship game. The Alamo Bowl for them would be like the Hawks going to the Motor City Bowl next year.



  13. #13
    Speechless
    Points: 857,326, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneErik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Jamerica
    Posts
    55,088
    Points
    857,326
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,309
    Given: 1,133

    Re: KXNO stream 12/30

    Quote Originally Posted by anticyclonic View Post
    You are not missing much. Jon just indicated that Iowa is the 3rd best team in the Big 10 and NW was fifth. Who won the game between the two and where was it held? Wow, he is starting to sound like the dopes on his own website.

    You know how it goes. Guy keeps bad company, ends up like the bad company.


    Since we are an elite team now, let's go get that One Cyclone Moment.
    Make this one for the ages!




    http://rememberingdoria.wordpress.com/

  14. #14
    Speechless
    Points: 857,326, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    CycloneErik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Jamerica
    Posts
    55,088
    Points
    857,326
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,309
    Given: 1,133

    Re: KXNO stream 12/30

    Quote Originally Posted by joefrog View Post
    I said the same thing to my Dad while watching the game. He was airmailing everything. How many times did he throw the ball way out of bounds? How about when he clearly could have ran for that first down in the 4th but threw a pass to nobody instead? His play last night was bizarre to say the least.

    Mizzou really did limp home. If Rhoads can coach at all, the North looks to be open for anybody to take charge of.

    Oh, and NW still sucks, as does the Big10. I guess we will have to hear how special Iowa's bowl game is since it is played on New Year's Day, nevermind that the game is on when few will be awake and even fewer will care.
    It is exactly in the middle of my New Year's naptime.


    Since we are an elite team now, let's go get that One Cyclone Moment.
    Make this one for the ages!




    http://rememberingdoria.wordpress.com/

  15. #15
    Speechless
    Points: 392,454, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Wesley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Omaha
    Posts
    57,319
    Points
    392,454
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 334
    Given: 265

    Re: KXNO stream 12/30

    Iowa must compete with the Rose Bowl Parade. Parade in our house.


    CFH HMagic bball season next year.
    Let my Fred's Four Horsemen ride: Georges, Hogue, Nader, and McKay.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • Football
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 11:00 AM