Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 540
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Since I'm in the band, I don't know a whole lot about the various ways to get one's mitts on tickets for a special game like Nebraska. My family wanted to come see a football game. The only two weekends they have available are UNLV and Nebraska. Obviously, I think Nebraska would be a bit more entertaining of a game... (and the stadium won't be a third empty).

What are the options for getting between 2 and 4 tickets to that game? Season tickets aren't an option, obviously, but anything else is fair game. I'd really like to get at least my parents and hopefully my whole family to the Nebraska game; hopefully that will finally win my dad over to Cyclone sports instead of Hawkeye...

While we're on the topic, what's the policy for ISU students getting tickets to the Iowa game? I know they reserve some seats; is it if you're a current student and have a season ticket, you have the opportunity to buy two tickets to the Iowa game?

Thanks for the help.

True and Valiant

I also remember a game with Kansas when Cy (wore a huge suit then) went out to center field, squatted, and "pooped" a couple of chickens that had been dyed blue then chased them around.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJK15

God I hope so, even if it's not the right thing to do, KF needs to do it.
    Victory before honor.

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 176
    Given: 208
    I think you'll be fortunate to get hillside tickets for this particular game.

Good luck.

Legend
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 859
    Given: 176
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ISUFan22 &#064; Jun 13 2006, 08&#58;07 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> I think you&#39;ll be fortunate to get hillside tickets for this particular game.

Good luck.
    [/b][/quote]

Witout getting seasons tickets you are pretty much SOL for both the Nebraska and Iowa game. Season ticket holders (including students) have the option of buying tickets to both home and away games before they go on sale to the public. We were allowed to but a max of 4 for Nebraska and 2 for Iowa. Iowa is recently sold out to ISU fans, but I would have to say your only option for the Nebraska game is to find a friend who has bought season tickets and have them hook you up. I would help you, but I already have my 4 accounted for.

Also, if your parents or family are Alum in the College of Engineering, they have set up a Tailgate/game package for the Nebraska game.... http://www.eng.iastate.edu/alumni/events.asp

Starter
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 416
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    I just asked the ticket office last week about Iowa student tickets. They are sold out, and the guys at the ticket office said it looked like you would need to be a &#036;500 or higher donor to the NCC to get one of ISU&#39;s allotment. So it looks like scalping one for me...I&#39;ll have to find an Iowa t-shirt so i don&#39;t get ripped off as bad.