Recruit Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Every year I believe Iowa State is going to win the Big 12 North and go to a major Bowl game and finish in the top 10 but after a couple of close games and losing some they should have won, I always think that coach Mac. should have tried different plays/opened it up somewhat and the usual "We lost to a darn good football team today.'' I do think Coach Mac has been a wonderful coach and think he is the right person for the job, but what if the offensive line is not good, Meyer scrambles for his life week in and week out, and the kicking game is well, the kicking game....How will Pollard handle a bad season??? I am not presuming anything, a little ****** about losing 2 key defensive players because of incidents and ISU plays the killer Big 12 South again with Texas & OU....Just want to know what fans think.....HITMAN

Rookie Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    this year were going to win 8 games lose in big 12 championship and win the holiday bowl.

Rookie Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    forgot to say we&#39;ll be ranked #18 [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue.gif[/img]