Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 4

Thumbs up Rookie of the Week

Rachel Pierson has been recognized for her contribution in the wins over Drake and Minnesota. In both games the emergence of post play was a big factor as the outside scoring fell off. I don't think this is the last time she will win conference honors. It might be unwarranted exuberance by a fan, but, I like our future with Rachel in the post.

“We’ve got a pretty good football conference, and we’ve got a pretty good conference overall. We’re still walking around with our heads held high and our chest out, about that.” Paul Rhoads

Starter
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 404
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: Rookie of the Week

Don't forget Weiben. Her and Pierson are a nice 1-2 punch.

Rookie Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: Rookie of the Week

she is gonna be a star, I think this team is definitely going places as the freshman get better and better. Medders and Ronhovde have improved, Ezell is prolly a better overall player, Pierson and Ross are huge additions, Ross has some good skills, but will be interesting how she does against bigger girls in the Big 12. I think Wieben is getting much better as well! I really like Florzak though, she has something about her, the way she plays, it seems to be very very hard, she is a real scrapper, I like her a lot and Lacey seems to have the shot, as does Florzak! It is good that these freshman get to learn this year instead of having to play every minute like last years freshman did for the most part. We have a lot of depth and a lot of girls that can do different things, that was shown against Minnesota when we went all the way to the second from end of our bench with Bjerke and she came in and did stuff!! I like the combination of youth and experience, we might not be great, but I think we are good. I sure as hell hope Fennelly never gets the axe and leaves on his own terms, he has done everything for this program.

Big Shawn, Super Clone!