Prospect Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Calgon, take me away ...

Hey Cyclones - Just wanted to stop and say it was a great game last night and wish you the very best the rest of the season. Most Drake fans pull for ISU except when playing the Dogs.

There were a couple things about the Cyclone play last night that puzzled me. Did not pound it down low like I thought they would. And the other is the point guard play. You guys are not going anywhere until Garrett or whoever learns to lead this team from the point. I'm not trying to throw junk out here, that is my honest opinion. I hope the light bulb comes on and you guys win the conference. Beat the Sqwakeyes first, okay?

ISU has a great fan base and stay behind your team with a positive outlook. The difference between winning and losing is in reality, a very slim margin. It is important that Cyclone players know you have their back and they will in return take care or yours'. Here is to a great rest of the season. Good Luck.

Walk On
    Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 497
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up

Re: Calgon, take me away ...

Good observation. Thanks

Prospect
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 449
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up

Good obervation... Don't know how many ISU games you watch Mc bulldog, but from what I saw he didn't have a 'normal' DG night. That said, I think he still has a ways to go before he is the dominant point ISU needs to be a good/great team.

All-Star
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 614
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2

Quote Originally Posted by to2extreme View Post
    Good obervation... Don't know how many ISU games you watch Mc bulldog, but from what I saw he didn't have a 'normal' DG night. That said, I think he still has a ways to go before he is the dominant point ISU needs to be a good/great team.
    Yes, DG was very un DG like

"These are my new shoes. They're good shoes. They won't make you rich like me, they won't make you rebound like me, they definitely won't make you handsome like me. They'll only make you have shoes like me. That's it." - Charles Barkley

Pro
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 676
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

I'm not convinced that he's playing at 100% right now. I noticed it more on Saturday that he sure seemed to be in a lot of pain. Whether that was sickness or legitimate physical pain, I couldn't tell. But, he was doubled over nearly every dead ball. I noticed at one point on Tuesday night when he was subbed for, he went straight to the locker room. He just seemed a step slow Tuesday night. That could very well have had to do with the quickness of Drake's guards. But, I think it was more than that...

Asst. Regional Manager
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 45.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 830
    Given: 809

Nice observations. Agree with most of it. You obviously aren't a Hawkeye fan.

@RandomGeoFacts

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 51.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,175
    Given: 1,803

Quote Originally Posted by Mc Bulldog View Post
    Hey Cyclones - Just wanted to stop and say it was a great game last night and wish you the very best the rest of the season. Most Drake fans pull for ISU except when playing the Dogs.

There were a couple things about the Cyclone play last night that puzzled me. Did not pound it down low like I thought they would. And the other is the point guard play. You guys are not going anywhere until Garrett or whoever learns to lead this team from the point. I'm not trying to throw junk out here, that is my honest opinion. I hope the light bulb comes on and you guys win the conference. Beat the Sqwakeyes first, okay?

ISU has a great fan base and stay behind your team with a positive outlook. The difference between winning and losing is in reality, a very slim margin. It is important that Cyclone players know you have their back and they will in return take care or yours'. Here is to a great rest of the season. Good Luck.
    Great post. Your sportsmanship is commendable. Very rarely would an "opposing" (I love watching Drake, so I can't call them the enemy more than once a year.) fan come on and be gracious that way.

I also think you're right, but I think Diante is way less than 100% right now. Guys at 100% don't have to keep running back to the locker room. Something isn't right at this time.

Since we are an elite team now, let's go get that One Cyclone Moment.
    Make this one for the ages!

http://rememberingdoria.wordpress.com/