Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Disappointed.....but

I am as upset as everyone else about losing to Drake.....again. That being said, we need to stay behind this team. Since I am not able to watch the games in person can anyone answer these questions.

1. Does Iowa state rely on the 3 ball due to youth with the bigs or because we have jump shooting guards? Besides DG, it appears we do not have anyone who can break down their man off the dribble.

2. Is our defense/rebounding a product of not being able to guard the dribble drive? If a guard is beaten of the dribble it will force the defense to rotate allowing for the open man to crash for the offensive rebounds.

3. Can GMAC keep his core players together. This team has a great foundation in needs of difference maker. With so much turnover the last 3 years, our difference maker was WJ. With the current team do we have a difference maker or a bunch of really good players in need of one star?

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 67.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 546
    Given: 345

Re: Disappointed.....but

You are spot on. Lots of problems needing correction. We need a star go to person that we can depend on. We need to hold the opponent under sixty to win.

Let my Fred's Posse Ride: Georges, Naz, Hogue, Bryce, Nader, Monte, Matt, and McKay.