Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

One and Two

Well we've played 3 legit D1 opponents and we're one and two(Hawaii/UNI/Drake). I dont' understand keeping 4 timeouts in your pocket for the last 4 minutes of the game. It was Hawaii-like? If we can't stop dribble penetration we're not going to win many games. We got caught in a trap of making a lot of shots early, and everybody starts to watch the shooters...no movement and no rebounds. We should have been able to "coach" our way out of this in the second half...but Greg couldn't. We outcoached UNI and got outcoached against Hawaii and Drake. Is the sky falling.....kind of....I hope Harrison Barnes didn't TVO this.

Bench Warmer
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 449
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: One and Two

The game was coached fine, we just missed too many easy shots. There was a point in the first half where we missed about 4 layups in a row. If we make those the game is probably out of reach. We also didn't get to the foul line enough and missed some key ones when we did. Again, I thought the game was coached fine, but the coaches need to somehow develop a "killer instinct" mind set in these players. I would assume some of it has to do with youth, we are seeing a little of the same thing with our football team right now.