Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 82
  1. #1
    Legend
    Points: 218,941, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    10,374
    Points
    218,941
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 269
    Given: 356

    Emily Carlson from WHO

    Smoking hot new field reporter. What happened to the Fox News at 9. They were all of the sudden gone and I did not hear anything about them. They had a hot blond I liked watching.


    WHO TV - Des Moines: Emily Carlson



  2. #2
    All-Star
    Points: 20,136, Level: 43
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 614
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Cardinal&Gold11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ames, Iowa
    Posts
    1,861
    Points
    20,136
    Level
    43
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2

    Re: Emily Carlson from WHO

    She is very good looking. Gonna be watching the news on that channel from now on


    "These are my new shoes. They're good shoes. They won't make you rich like me, they won't make you rebound like me, they definitely won't make you handsome like me. They'll only make you have shoes like me. That's it." - Charles Barkley

  3. #3
    Hooper drives the boat, Chief
    Points: 606,190, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 61.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Mr Janny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,648
    Points
    606,190
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,521
    Given: 145

    Re: Emily Carlson from WHO

    Quote Originally Posted by Knownothing View Post
    Smoking hot new field reporter. What happened to the Fox News at 9. They were all of the sudden gone and I did not hear anything about them. They had a hot blond I liked watching.


    WHO TV - Des Moines: Emily Carlson
    So what you are saying is that the content of the news is important to you.


    "What a horrible night to have a curse."
    -Simon Belmont

    "Please bury me with all my stuff, because you know it's mine..."
    -Master Shake

    "Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood."
    -Lorem Ipsum

  4. #4
    Addict
    Points: 108,721, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,543
    Points
    108,721
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 192
    Given: 174

    Re: Emily Carlson from WHO

    Do a google search on her or look at her wikipedia page and you will find out she is much more than good looks


    Exaggeration is a BILLION times worse than understating.

  5. #5
    All-Star
    Points: 20,136, Level: 43
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 614
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Cardinal&Gold11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ames, Iowa
    Posts
    1,861
    Points
    20,136
    Level
    43
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2

    Re: Emily Carlson from WHO

    The news just got that much more interesting


    "These are my new shoes. They're good shoes. They won't make you rich like me, they won't make you rebound like me, they definitely won't make you handsome like me. They'll only make you have shoes like me. That's it." - Charles Barkley

  6. #6
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 56,854, Level: 73
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 196
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    pulse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,705
    Points
    56,854
    Level
    73
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 62

    Re: Emily Carlson from WHO

    She looks kind of sinister.




  7. #7
    Legend
    Points: 181,932, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Marshalltown
    Posts
    10,059
    Points
    181,932
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 163
    Given: 136

    Re: Emily Carlson from WHO

    At a DUI trial for co-worker Erin Davis, Carlson and colleague Kent Ninomiya were accused of forcing Davis to drink vodka in an attempt to coerce her into an unwanted sexual encounter. Both Ninomiya and Carlson denied the allegations.2



  8. #8
    Legend
    Points: 146,976, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    cybsball20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    12,718
    Points
    146,976
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 181
    Given: 34

    Re: Emily Carlson from WHO

    Shes a'ight... There are hotter reporters in town...



    Follow me on Twitter at twitter.com/MarkHanrahan20

    Check out my blog
    http://markhanrahan.com

    and tune into "Extra Innings" Thursdays at 6pm on 1460kxno

  9. #9
    Speechless
    Points: 442,293, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    23,928
    Points
    442,293
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 191
    Given: 25

    Re: Emily Carlson from WHO

    Quote Originally Posted by 1100011CS View Post
    At a DUI trial for co-worker Erin Davis, Carlson and colleague Kent Ninomiya were accused of forcing Davis to drink vodka in an attempt to coerce her into an unwanted sexual encounter. Both Ninomiya and Carlson denied the allegations.2
    I can't decide if that bothers me or not



  10. #10
    Pro
    Points: 32,453, Level: 55
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 597
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    iowast8fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ankeny
    Posts
    2,125
    Points
    32,453
    Level
    55
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 21

    Re: Emily Carlson from WHO

    eh.....



  11. #11
    Addict
    Points: 63,152, Level: 77
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 98
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    WalkingCY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    5,106
    Points
    63,152
    Level
    77
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 146

    Re: Emily Carlson from WHO

    Quote Originally Posted by iowast8fan View Post
    eh.....

    agreed. She has some potential though-



  12. #12
    Legend
    Points: 169,330, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 31.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    The_Architect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Focus Town
    Posts
    11,659
    Points
    169,330
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 369
    Given: 1,445

    Re: Emily Carlson from WHO

    From Wikipedia:

    "During a September 2007 trial for 19-year old Erin Davis on a DUI charge, Davis testified that she drove drunk on September 17, 2006 after she was given alcohol by Carlson. Davis claimed she had to drive drunk to avoid being sexually assaulted by co-workers. Davis struck two parked cars on South Neil Street in Champaign, heavily damaged her own car, then kept driving into Campustown where University of Illinois police spotted her.[3] Davis claimed she was fleeing what she feared would be a potential sexual assault by Carlson and anchor Kent Ninomiya. Davis was found with a blood alcohol level of .20 which is two and a half times the legal limit in Illinois. Carlson denied the allegation writing to the Star Tribune that Davis' defense was a fabrication. "Clearly the state attorney's office found me to be the credible witness, not Erin Davis." Ninomiya also denied the accusation to the Star Tribune writing "Both me and Emily Carlson were subpoenaed as witnesses for the prosecution. Don't you think the state's attorney would have loved to come after an anchor and reporter if there was any wrongdoing? Her story was her attempt to avoid taking responsibility for her actions." Neither Carlson, who did not testify, nor Ninomiya, who did testify, was charged with any crime regarding Davis. Davis was initially identified as a former intern at WICD in news reports but was later confirmed to be a former operations department employee by the WICD's general manager. "


    While on live TV, Ford used a vulgar term to describe a private part of the female anatomy, adding that he was “happily married” and “got more than enough to eat at home.”

  13. #13
    Addict
    Points: 81,388, Level: 88
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 562
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Ames, Born and Raised
    Posts
    8,423
    Points
    81,388
    Level
    88
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

    Re: Emily Carlson from WHO

    Going solely off that picture I give it 3 meh's


    It's Bushbama!

    2 time Chupacabra of Humor Award Recipient

    Quote Originally Posted by joefrog
    I will admit, I am to blame in sometimes making mountains out of molehills.

  14. #14
    Addict
    Points: 100,833, Level: 98
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 217
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    huntt26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    po' dUnk
    Posts
    7,803
    Points
    100,833
    Level
    98
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 32

    Re: Emily Carlson from WHO

    Quote Originally Posted by Knownothing View Post
    Smoking hot new field reporter. What happened to the Fox News at 9. They were all of the sudden gone and I did not hear anything about them. They had a hot blond I liked watching.


    WHO TV - Des Moines: Emily Carlson
    Linsey Grams.. that was the name of the hot chick on Fox News at 9. Former Miss Iowa I believe.



  15. #15
    Hooper drives the boat, Chief
    Points: 606,190, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 61.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Mr Janny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    22,648
    Points
    606,190
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,521
    Given: 145

    Re: Emily Carlson from WHO

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Architect View Post
    From Wikipedia:

    "During a September 2007 trial for 19-year old Erin Davis on a DUI charge, Davis testified that she drove drunk on September 17, 2006 after she was given alcohol by Carlson. Davis claimed she had to drive drunk to avoid being sexually assaulted by co-workers. Davis struck two parked cars on South Neil Street in Champaign, heavily damaged her own car, then kept driving into Campustown where University of Illinois police spotted her.[3] Davis claimed she was fleeing what she feared would be a potential sexual assault by Carlson and anchor Kent Ninomiya. Davis was found with a blood alcohol level of .20 which is two and a half times the legal limit in Illinois. Carlson denied the allegation writing to the Star Tribune that Davis' defense was a fabrication. "Clearly the state attorney's office found me to be the credible witness, not Erin Davis." Ninomiya also denied the accusation to the Star Tribune writing "Both me and Emily Carlson were subpoenaed as witnesses for the prosecution. Don't you think the state's attorney would have loved to come after an anchor and reporter if there was any wrongdoing? Her story was her attempt to avoid taking responsibility for her actions." Neither Carlson, who did not testify, nor Ninomiya, who did testify, was charged with any crime regarding Davis. Davis was initially identified as a former intern at WICD in news reports but was later confirmed to be a former operations department employee by the WICD's general manager. "

    so she parties! Score.


    "What a horrible night to have a curse."
    -Simon Belmont

    "Please bury me with all my stuff, because you know it's mine..."
    -Master Shake

    "Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood."
    -Lorem Ipsum

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: TBD
  • Iowa State vs. Oklahoma
  • November 1, 2014
  • 07:00 PM