Overall activity: 34.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 0

Scholarships and recruits

I know we're all booked up for next year, and we have Eikmeier and Buckley locked up for 2008... how many scholarships do we have left for 2008? It seems like we should get another post player or two in that class if it's possible. I mean we have 1 post recruit between 2007 and 2008 and 5 guards.

Who's on the list there? I'm sure Negedu, maybe that Pomlee kid from Davenport, etc.

And another little aside here... I'm really excited about that Dominque Buckley kid. He looks like he's got some size and could easily get up to about 210 or so. I like heavy guards that can't get bumped off of their path. They seem to be great at drawing fouls. I don't think his season starts until this Friday, but I want to see what kind of numbers the kid is putting up.

All-Star
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 266
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 39

Re: Scholarships and recruits

By my count, we should have four scholarships to give (Hubalek, Clark, McIntosh, Taylor). I am assuming that Mike Smith and Mark Currie are both non-scholarship players.

I agree with your concerns about getting a big man. It seems that all we are going after are guard or small forward types. We need a banger or at least someone that is comfortable playing inside.