Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Finally...

I will say this in my exit post:
    What is written on this board is truly freedom of speech. It is perfectly okay for me to see negative posts, doubt and speculation concerning anything or anyone. It is intended to create friendships, conversation and some really good gossip.

I don't need to advertise, argue or market my brother(s) nor do we lose any sleep over ANYTHING that is said here. The site is called Cyclonefanatic, which let's me know that its all about the Cyclones and their fans. I have been privileged to read post of praise and admiration towards my brother. He has worked hard, stayed humble and deserves every superlative he gets.

For the negative poster, or those who are the "see it to believe it type" I understand how you feel. No Money does not walk on water, however if you go bach to any of my posts you'll notice that the fans were the ones promising what the future would hold. It wasn't me nor Money. If my brother decided to attend ISU do I feel like he can contribute early? Absolutely! Would he love to play hard every game for his team mates and the fans? Absolutely! Is it now, or has it ever been about him? Absolutely not. He is a 19 year old football player. I am his eldest brother and one of his biggest fans. Our family wants nothing more than to just see him have fun.
    Wherever he ends up we will be supportive, loving and positive about it. That's who we are.

Know this though ISU fans, your program is in good hands. I am a firm believer in the morals and methods of coach GC. He has the Cyclones on the right path, as long as he gets the right guys coming in there sooner or later it will start to reflect on the field.

So in my final post for quite a while (need to give the nay-sayers time to cool down)I will say, good luck Saturday, this is an awesome site, and Ames is an outstanding town and community.

Next time you hear from me will be after decisions are final.

Rookie
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 252
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

Re: Finally...

Can us die-hard Clone fans just get one final hint on which way Money is leaning?

All-Star
    Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 119
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 6

I just want to thank you for being the person you are: so forth-coming with the love for your brother and the passion you show for him to succeed. I wish you and your brother the best. Make sure he makes the best decision for HIM, that is the most important thing. If that is to come here then outstanding and can't wait, however, if not I am cool with that. I know he has many choices. Thanks.

NHL teams need to be added to the favorite teams section.

All-Star
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 469
    Achievements:

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 13

Thank you for taking the time to visit with us. You'll be missed. Best of luck to Money. Mrs. yCy

All-Star
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 569
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 22

TheCity, thanks again for your posts - all the best to you and your family!

All-Star
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 551
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 29

I feel like my girlfriend just broke up with me, but still wants to be friends because I'm a nice guy.

Unfortunately, I'm reading bad news between the lines.

All-Star
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone90 View Post
    I feel like my girlfriend just broke up with me, but still wants to be friends because I'm a nice guy.

Unfortunately, I'm reading bad news between the lines.

Sadly enough, I feel u are probably right

City, thanks for all the insight Please dont let some of the Debbie Downers keep you away..I think I speak for the majority in saying that we really do appreciate and look forward to your post's

Hope Money decides that ISU is the place for him!!! But if not, know that u are always welcome back!!!! Take care City!! Hope to hear some good news soon!!

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 450
    Given: 45

Quote Originally Posted by TheCity View Post
    I will say this in my exit post:
    What is written on this board is truly freedom of speech. It is perfectly okay for me to see negative posts, doubt and speculation concerning anything or anyone. It is intended to create friendships, conversation and some really good gossip.

I don't need to advertise, argue or market my brother(s) nor do we lose any sleep over ANYTHING that is said here. The site is called Cyclonefanatic, which let's me know that its all about the Cyclones and their fans. I have been privileged to read post of praise and admiration towards my brother. He has worked hard, stayed humble and deserves every superlative he gets.

For the negative poster, or those who are the "see it to believe it type" I understand how you feel. No Money does not walk on water, however if you go bach to any of my posts you'll notice that the fans were the ones promising what the future would hold. It wasn't me nor Money. If my brother decided to attend ISU do I feel like he can contribute early? Absolutely! Would he love to play hard every game for his team mates and the fans? Absolutely! Is it now, or has it ever been about him? Absolutely not. He is a 19 year old football player. I am his eldest brother and one of his biggest fans. Our family wants nothing more than to just see him have fun.
    Wherever he ends up we will be supportive, loving and positive about it. That's who we are.

Know this though ISU fans, your program is in good hands. I am a firm believer in the morals and methods of coach GC. He has the Cyclones on the right path, as long as he gets the right guys coming in there sooner or later it will start to reflect on the field.

So in my final post for quite a while (need to give the nay-sayers time to cool down)I will say, good luck Saturday, this is an awesome site, and Ames is an outstanding town and community.

Next time you hear from me will be after decisions are final.
    "exit post" That doesn't sound good for us getting Money. Although anything is possible. Even if we don't get a recruit, I still wish them the best and hope they have a great career.

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 41%, Points required for next Level: 710
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up

Thanks for you posts and insight on everything, we really appreciate it. There's always going to be bad eggs on message boards. It's the nature of the beast.

Pro
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 127
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Can you give the guy a break...All he has been hearing lately is negative posts concerning his brother. And if he does post here you badger him for information. He has the right to be a normal person on here.

What frustrates me is that some people have put Darius Reynolds on a mountain, basically saying that our program can't go anywhere without him. Some of you act like it will literally be the end of ISU football if we don't get him. Get over yourselves. We still have a good chance at being a good football team. With or without him.

I think that we all need to step back and evaluate how we handled this situation. This community has pushed, prodded, and passed judgement on a 19 year old that no one has met. I don't blame TheCity for leaving.

Hope all goes well and I wish your brother the best of luck wherever he goes.

Addict
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 710
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 210
    Given: 52

City - Glad you enjoyed Ames - hopefully we see your brother in the spring or fall. He can be one of the pieces we need to rebuild this program around.

Rookie
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 589
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

Thanks for the insight and candor you have shared the past weeks and regardless of your brother's decision I wish him the best in the future.

Asst. Regional Manager
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 705
    Given: 674

We're due for some good news.

@RandomGeoFacts

Speechless
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 377
    Given: 116

it feels like you've been hanging out with the hottest girl at school for the past couple weeks, and just as you lean in to make that first kiss she says, "you're like a brother to me..."

Where is the guy getting kicked in the balls pic when we need it...

In 1984, I was hospitalized for approaching perfection.

Addict
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2

Very good post. There are way too many emotions floating around this board about Money that leaving for awhile will probably be a good thing City.

I am probably one of many that would love to have Money commit to us but would like this to be the last thread for awhile. We have ran through every scenario a hundred times and have debated whether he has committed or not committed and we still know just as much as we did 3 months ago- NOTHING. Why don't we talk about something else now and resume the Money talk after he has announced his commitment.