Overall activity: 9.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 88

Big 12 - Middle East analogy

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I got it in an email today. Kind of funny, but probably written by an OU fanatic...

The Big 12 compared to the Middle East

TEXAS: Iran. Somewhat of a controlling power in the region but it will all come crashing down because they have a highly functioning " Coach February " as a leader.

KANSAS: Kuwait. Tons of riches and unrealized potential, but still vulnerable to Iran.

NEBRASKA: Iraq. A wealth of history but the country as a whole is going in the tank and they will internally take themselves out before it's all over.

OKLAHOMA: Saudi Arabia. A prOUd kingdom, once torn up by fighting but known for historic past and prosperOUs future, surrounded by Iran and Iraq, with fanatics in Al-Qaeda (see below) who'll stop at nothing to bring them down.

MISSOURI: Syria. Evil schmers who will stoop to whatever level they need to win. No real history to speak of but thinks they are the cradle of civilization.

OKLAHOMA STATE: Al Qaeda. No real country, just a movement of disgruntled fanatics who live to smear the hope of those more fortunate. No other goal in life than to bring down the House of Saudi Arabia. A thorn in the side to that country in the late 90's and early 2000 years is the crowning achievement in their history. Signing day was a major setback to the movement. They are fanatically loyal to their new leader.

KANSAS STATE: Palestinian territories. No one really cares or worries about them unless they can be of some use (i.e. winning once in a while against Iran that causes a bit of a shake up in rankings).

IOWA STATE: Qatar. Where is Qatar ? Is it in our area ?

TEXAS A&M: Afghanistan. Not much going for it other than the crazy traditions and game rituals.

BAYLOR: Israel. None of the others understand why they're in the area. Just leave them alone for Holtz's sake. What did they ever do to you.

COLORADO: Morocco. Not really part of the Middle East. Has other things to do than fuss (or play football). Rumor is you can always go there for a good time.

TEXAS TECH: Libya. Has a charismatic leader in a land of nothingness who will rattle his sword but knows he doesn't have a whole heck of a lot to back it up. Pulls the occasional surprise and cries " Victory ! "

"Don't worry Boss...they can't do nothin' 'til they're through sparklin'..."

Avatar - America's new superhero...Cenex Guy

Hooper drives the boat, Chief
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 47.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,135
    Given: 104

Re: Big 12 - Middle East analogy

Seems pretty outdated.

"What a horrible night to have a curse."
    -Simon Belmont

"Please bury me with all my stuff, because you know it's mine..."
    -Master Shake

"Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood."
    -Lorem Ipsum

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 787
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 349
    Given: 684

i like

Addict
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 1,217
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 8

I'm guessing this was written by an OU fan.

"Homemade beer, after all, is like a democracy. Every so often, youíre gonna hate what comes out of it. But when itís good, itís the best." - woot.com