Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Your first GroupVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 163
    If he had chosen Kansas he would be both of those. Since he chose us, I still think he will be a five-star by the end of the AAU programs this year. He may be a MCD's by I doubt it just because he hasn't had a lot of publicity thus far and has gone under the radar a little bit. He is starting to explode onto the scene so I could be wrong on that though.

A program isn't built on one player and it doesn't succeed because of one player, thus a program won't fail if it doesn't get that one player.

Publisher
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 790
    Given: 199
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jeremy &#064; Jun 9 2006, 09&#58;31 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> If he had chosen Kansas he would be both of those. Since he chose us, I still think he will be a five-star by the end of the AAU programs this year. He may be a MCD&#39;s by I doubt it just because he hasn&#39;t had a lot of publicity thus far and has gone under the radar a little bit. He is starting to explode onto the scene so I could be wrong on that though. [/b][/quote]

Guys I&#39;m not sure if he&#39;s eligible for the MCD&#39;s Game because he is a Prep player and the whole 5th year thing. We&#39;ll have to do some checking on that. I&#39;m not familiar with the game.

CF Founder
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    That&#39;s a good point about the rules regarding the MCD&#39;s game. I really don&#39;t care much about the MCD&#39;s title anyways because I have seen some big flops end up in that game but then again, there are some great players to have come through the MCD&#39;s program.

A program isn't built on one player and it doesn't succeed because of one player, thus a program won't fail if it doesn't get that one player.

Walk On
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    To me, the MCD&#39;S title is good for the sole reason of getting ISU&#39;s name out there on a national stage. Obviously to ISU fans it doesn&#39;t matter if Brackins is a MCD or not, but overall I think it would help put ISU in the national spotlight.

CF Founder
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Good point. One has to remember though if they watch the MCD&#39;s game, rarely do the best players play in it. For one reason or another it always seems to have the great players but not the overall stars. Just my personal observation that may or not be correct statistically.

I do have to admit that I&#39;m in love with our new coaching staff&#39;s recruiting abilities, especially TJ&#39;s. I think they have done an incredible job for not even having stepped onto the court yet. Regardless of people&#39;s opinion on getting rid of Morgan, we are darn lucky to have people that are working so hard for us.

Rookie
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 364
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    McDonald&#39;s are the best "High School" Seniors.... therefor prep school boys are ineligible I believe.....

Pro
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 265
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zimman18 &#064; Jun 9 2006, 10&#58;59 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> McDonald&#39;s are the best "High School" Seniors.... therefor prep school boys are ineligible I believe.....

[/b][/quote]

It&#39;s supposed to be an all-star game? I always thought it was just a showcase scrimmage for the Duke and UNC recruits with a few other kids thrown in to fill out the rosters. [img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif[/img]

"THE SKIES SHALL RAIN BLOOD AND ALL THE WORLD SHALL QUAKE IN THE SHADOW OF THE CARDINAL AND GOLD!"

Prospect Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zimman18 &#064; Jun 9 2006, 10&#58;59 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> McDonald&#39;s are the best "High School" Seniors.... therefor prep school boys are ineligible I believe.....

[/b][/quote]

There was a kid from Oak Hill Academy in it last year. It is probably an age thing more than just being at a prep school.

Bench Warmer Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jeremy &#064; Jun 9 2006, 10&#58;26 AM) Quoted post</div><div class='quotemain'> Good point. One has to remember though if they watch the MCD&#39;s game, rarely do the best players play in it. For one reason or another it always seems to have the great players but not the overall stars. Just my personal observation that may or not be correct statistically.

I do have to admit that I&#39;m in love with our new coaching staff&#39;s recruiting abilities, especially TJ&#39;s. I think they have done an incredible job for not even having stepped onto the court yet. Regardless of people&#39;s opinion on getting rid of Morgan, we are darn lucky to have people that are working so hard for us. [/b][/quote]

Are you implying Morgan was slacking a little bit?

Rookie
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 688
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    i dont think jeremy was implying morgan was slacking as much as he was giving a kudos to McD, TJ, and the rest of the staff for doing such a good job without even showcasing there team on the floor yet. i would not say that Morgan was slacking, i think alof of people are in shock that the new staff is putting together quality recruits in a short amount of time. im looking forward to seeing how next year&#39;s team and recruiting class shapes up.

Speechless
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 131
    I doubt he will be a McD&#39;s All-American. He&#39;s committed very early, to ISU. Those two things will be working against him. He would really have to make a big splash this summer to get named to the team.

That being said, with McDermott developing such a great athlete, I imagine he&#39;ll be deserving of the McD&#39;s game in a couple of seasons.