Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 1

Schollys

Can somebody shed some info on our scholly situation for Mens basketball for the next couple of years? We have got a bunch of players commited/signed and I am just wondering if we are done recruiting for this next year and the next. We got 2 SS taken away right?

Brackins is going to be a stud, but its a lot to ask a freshmen to come in and be our starting post player and do well against juniors and seniors the whole year. I have a bad tast of taggart in my mouth still. Thompson will be good and a decent banger, but is no more than a solid 3-4 man.
    I want to see a true 6-11+ post player or player that you can't move around easy for rebounding and defense. Its really hard watching ISU not even come close to having an inside out game. How easy is that to scout and prepare for? other than that 3-4 years from now could be really nice to watch at ISU. We could make some serious noise with a way more talented version of UNI.

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 1,219
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 121

Re: Schollys

Quote Originally Posted by HandSanitizer View Post
    Thompson will be good and a decent banger, but is no more than a solid 3-4 man.
    I want to see a true 6-11+ post player or player that you can't move around easy for rebounding and defense. Its really hard watching ISU not even come close to having an inside out game. How easy is that to scout and prepare for? other than that 3-4 years from now could be really nice to watch at ISU. We could make some serious noise with a way more talented version of UNI.
    I don't know if you got to see Thompson play at any of the Capital Cty league games this year, but Thompson IMO can play as good of physical #5 position as the rest of the ISU players did combined. Thompson will make a better 3-4 man when Brackens gets acclimated to playing Big 12 BB, but Thompson can help out in the paint when needed.