Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 23

Bears to use wildcat formation with Hester

Turner is saying they worked on these plays before the season started, so they wouldn't be copying Miami.. haha.. sounds like they want to unveil some of these plays against Detroit. I actually think thats a great coaching move for a game that would normally be a let down game. The players seem excited about trying it and should give them some energy when there wouldn't be otherwise.. anyone think this could stick with Chicago? I would love to see 4 or 5 direct snaps a game to Hester.. even if he is handing off to Forte everytime. You know they won't leave Hester and should be solid yards for Forte or a WR everytime. I think he's perfect for the wildcat formation

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 156
    Given: 24

Re: Bears to use wildcat formation with Hester

Quote Originally Posted by isuchicago View Post
    Turner is saying they worked on these plays before the season started, so they wouldn't be copying Miami.. haha.. sounds like they want to unveil some of these plays against Detroit. I actually think thats a great coaching move for a game that would normally be a let down game. The players seem excited about trying it and should give them some energy when there wouldn't be otherwise.. anyone think this could stick with Chicago? I would love to see 4 or 5 direct snaps a game to Hester.. even if he is handing off to Forte everytime. You know they won't leave Hester and should be solid yards for Forte or a WR everytime. I think he's perfect for the wildcat formation
    As a once a game type play just to throw off other defenses, I think it'd be great. If you give teams in the NFL time to prepare for it, and especially after they see it, they'll stop it. Guys in the NFL are too fast to get terribly cute trying to win football games.