Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Lucca sighting

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Points: 17,695, Level: 40
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 355
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Cymon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ankeny
    Posts
    532
    Points
    17,695
    Level
    40
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0

    Lucca sighting

    at the Kent St. game. I told him we were glad he was back and couldn't wait to see him play. He was very nice and said he was excited to get started. Harrison Barnes was walking up with him. Seemed kinda shocked that I knew who he was. Didn't talk to him all that much but he looked to be having a good time. Also saw a lot of recruits. Not sure which ones though.



  2. #2
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 80,218, Level: 88
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 1,732
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    twojman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Clive
    Posts
    4,591
    Points
    80,218
    Level
    88
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 94

    Re: Lucca sighting

    Did he say something like this, "I am not Michael Jordan, please stop heaping all these expectations on my shoulders. I have never played division 1 basketball."

    Just wondering...



  3. #3
    Legend
    Points: 186,455, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Aclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Des Moines, Ia.
    Posts
    13,072
    Points
    186,455
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 268
    Given: 1,049

    Re: Lucca sighting

    I must have missed whoever said he was another Michael Jordan...



  4. #4
    Pro
    Points: 42,029, Level: 63
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 921
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran25000 Experience Points
    Wx4Cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    West Des Moines
    Posts
    2,390
    Points
    42,029
    Level
    63
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 8

    Re: Lucca sighting

    I didn't realize Jordan was German



  5. #5
    Hall-Of-Famer
    Points: 80,218, Level: 88
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 1,732
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    twojman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Clive
    Posts
    4,591
    Points
    80,218
    Level
    88
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 62
    Given: 94

    Re: Lucca sighting

    Quote Originally Posted by Aclone View Post
    I must have missed whoever said he was another Michael Jordan...

    I think you get the point. I made the interpretation based on the reviews of him from this board. Man people are way too literal.

    What I am trying to say is that from all we have been hearing is that if he does not average 24 pts, 6 boards and 6 assist per game, he is a failure. I am just hoping for him to be a consistant shooter.



  6. #6
    Rookie
    Points: 17,695, Level: 40
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 355
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Cymon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ankeny
    Posts
    532
    Points
    17,695
    Level
    40
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0

    Re: Lucca sighting

    Quote Originally Posted by twojman View Post
    I think you get the point. I made the interpretation based on the reviews of him from this board. Man people are way too literal.

    What I am trying to say is that from all we have been hearing is that if he does not average 24 pts, 6 boards and 6 assist per game, he is a failure. I am just hoping for him to be a consistant shooter.

    I guess I didn't get the chance to talk to him about his expectations. Or mine for that matter. Sorry I ruined your day.



  7. #7
    Pro
    Points: 36,375, Level: 58
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 275
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    cycloneman003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Clive
    Posts
    3,018
    Points
    36,375
    Level
    58
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 5

    Re: Lucca sighting

    Quote Originally Posted by Wx4Cy View Post
    I didn't realize Jordan was German
    maybe they were talking about harrison? lol


    ALL IN

  8. #8
    Starter
    Points: 12,879, Level: 34
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 471
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Psyclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    687
    Points
    12,879
    Level
    34
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2

    Re: Lucca sighting

    Quote Originally Posted by Cymon View Post
    at the Kent St. game. I told him we were glad he was back and couldn't wait to see him play. He was very nice and said he was excited to get started. Harrison Barnes was walking up with him. Seemed kinda shocked that I knew who he was. Didn't talk to him all that much but he looked to be having a good time. Also saw a lot of recruits. Not sure which ones though.
    I was playing that goal post toss game at my tailgate and not faring very well. Lucca came by and I had him sub for my turn, hoping to give my team a lift. He didn't fare so well either.

    Does anybody know what the trick is to that stupid game?



  9. #9
    All-Star
    Points: 16,422, Level: 38
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    shildreth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    1,153
    Points
    16,422
    Level
    38
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 45

    Re: Lucca sighting

    Quote Originally Posted by Psyclone View Post
    I was playing that goal post toss game at my tailgate and not faring very well. Lucca came by and I had him sub for my turn, hoping to give my team a lift. He didn't fare so well either.

    Does anybody know what the trick is to that stupid game?
    beer


    '00 Grad
    "Can I borrow your towel, my car just hit a water buffalo" Erwin Fletcher

  10. #10
    Pro
    Points: 24,717, Level: 48
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 833
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    jj-cyclones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Ames
    Posts
    2,025
    Points
    24,717
    Level
    48
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 107
    Given: 67

    Re: Lucca sighting

    Quote Originally Posted by Psyclone View Post
    I was playing that goal post toss game at my tailgate and not faring very well. Lucca came by and I had him sub for my turn, hoping to give my team a lift. He didn't fare so well either.

    Does anybody know what the trick is to that stupid game?
    Lots of beer...



  11. #11
    Speechless
    Points: 272,480, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    17,042
    Points
    272,480
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,446
    Given: 1,200

    Re: Lucca sighting

    Naked women. Solves all of life's problems...and causes them.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: TBD
  • FOOTBALL: Iowa State vs. UNI
  • August 29, 2015
  • 06:00 PM