Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    All-Star
    Points: 12,749, Level: 34
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 601
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    cycloneryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    1,073
    Points
    12,749
    Level
    34
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Wanted: 2 ISU vs. Kent St. tickets

    If anyone has a couple extra tickets for tomorrow's game let me know.



  2. #2
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    351
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Wanted: 2 ISU vs. Kent St. tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by cycloneryan View Post
    If anyone has a couple extra tickets for tomorrow's game let me know.

    www.cyclones.com

    There are plenty of good seats available. Support your athletic department.



  3. #3
    All-Star
    Points: 12,749, Level: 34
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 601
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    cycloneryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    1,073
    Points
    12,749
    Level
    34
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: Wanted: 2 ISU vs. Kent St. tickets

    Considering I have been an ISU fan my entire life and have spent thousands of dollars with season tickets to basketball and football, traveled to multiple bowl games, and have purchased countless articles ISU apparel I think wanting to save a few bucks on one game is not that big of a deal. There is a reason this site has a ticket exchange on it incase you didn't notice it in the entire month you have been a member on this site.



  4. #4
    Addict
    Points: 181,166, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Marshalltown
    Posts
    9,955
    Points
    181,166
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 121

    Re: Wanted: 2 ISU vs. Kent St. tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by cycloneryan View Post
    Considering I have been an ISU fan my entire life and have spent thousands of dollars with season tickets to basketball and football, traveled to multiple bowl games, and have purchased countless articles ISU apparel I think wanting to save a few bucks on one game is not that big of a deal. There is a reason this site has a ticket exchange on it incase you didn't notice it in the entire month you have been a member on this site.



  5. #5
    All-Star
    Points: 33,855, Level: 56
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 395
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    ISU4ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,587
    Points
    33,855
    Level
    56
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 10

    Re: Wanted: 2 ISU vs. Kent St. tickets

    Wow. Appears someone has their panites in a bunch.

    We do all root for the same team, right?



  6. #6
    Addict
    Points: 158,734, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Palmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Johnston, IA
    Posts
    7,900
    Points
    158,734
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 6

    Re: Wanted: 2 ISU vs. Kent St. tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by ISU4ME View Post
    Wow. Appears someone has their panites in a bunch.

    We do all root for the same team, right?

    qft.

    any thread mentioning dogs, cats, Al Gore, suicide, smoking, SDSU fans vs ISU fans and now tickets quickly brings out the knives.


    Carrying the banner for ISU.


  7. #7
    Legend
    Points: 273,008, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 75.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    chuckd4735's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ankeny, Iowa
    Posts
    14,652
    Points
    273,008
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 855
    Given: 172

    Re: Wanted: 2 ISU vs. Kent St. tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by isu200023 View Post
    www.cyclones.com

    There are plenty of good seats available. Support your athletic department.
    I agree. Every little bit helps!



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: FOX
  • Iowa State vs. Baylor
  • September 27, 2014
  • 07:20 PM