Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

My Big 12 Predictions

I went through each teams schedule and predicted their seasons wins and losses. A couple of things:

I would not be surprised at all to see Oklahoma and Missouri undefeated headed into the championship game. I think Texas's young secondary gets exposed against Chase Daniel. If both of these teams go undefeated they will be playing for a shot to play either USC or Ohio St in the championship game (depending on who wins in week 3).

I only have 3 teams under .500. I would expect 4 to be, but wasn't sure who else. Either ISU, Colorado, or Nebraska with a slight slight chance at Kansas.

I have two big upsets. One is Nebraska over Virginia Tech. It is in Lincoln and Nebraska should be flying high after a 3-0 start. That place will be jumpin and I expect VA Tech to be a notch below where they normally are.

I also have Colorado over West Virginia. Call me crazy, but I have a feeling on this one. I think Colorado can do to WV what Pittsburgh did to them last year. Plus @Colorado is never easy. I am just a big believer in what Hawkins is doing at CU.

I gave us wins against Iowa, UNLV, and A&M. All toss ups for me. You could mix those in with losses against Kansas and Nebraska which I think are very winnable. I expect 6 wins this season and am predicting 7 through my Cyclone glasses
    Attached Files Attached Files

Walk On Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

Re: My Big 12 Predictions

I think a Kansas win at home has a better chance than Nebraska, just because of the match-ups we will see. For some reason UNLV seems to be giving us fits the last couple of years. A win there would be huge for morale! Other than that I think that is a very in depth Big 12 North breakdown.

Just Win Baby
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Aldude505 View Post
    I think a Kansas win at home has a better chance than Nebraska, just because of the match-ups we will see. For some reason UNLV seems to be giving us fits the last couple of years. A win there would be huge for morale! Other than that I think that is a very in depth Big 12 North breakdown.
    I can see that. I think Nebraska is a better chance for a W just b/c they have a first year head coach. Mangino is a really good coach who has had time to put his system in there. They have a QB who understands the system very well. Nebraska has a lot of talent on offense and a great RB who will give us problems

Addict
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Clones85' View Post
    I went through each teams schedule and predicted their seasons wins and losses. A couple of things:

I would not be surprised at all to see Oklahoma and Missouri undefeated headed into the championship game. I think Texas's young secondary gets exposed against Chase Daniel. If both of these teams go undefeated they will be playing for a shot to play either USC or Ohio St in the championship game (depending on who wins in week 3).

I only have 3 teams under .500. I would expect 4 to be, but wasn't sure who else. Either ISU, Colorado, or Nebraska with a slight slight chance at Kansas.

I have two big upsets. One is Nebraska over Virginia Tech. It is in Lincoln and Nebraska should be flying high after a 3-0 start. That place will be jumpin and I expect VA Tech to be a notch below where they normally are.

I also have Colorado over West Virginia. Call me crazy, but I have a feeling on this one. I think Colorado can do to WV what Pittsburgh did to them last year. Plus @Colorado is never easy. I am just a big believer in what Hawkins is doing at CU.

I gave us wins against Iowa, UNLV, and A&M. All toss ups for me. You could mix those in with losses against Kansas and Nebraska which I think are very winnable. I expect 6 wins this season and am predicting 7 through my Cyclone glasses

hell ya!

I like your thinking!

Carrying the banner for ISU.

Hall-Of-Famer
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 678
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 13

I don't think there is anyway that Oklahoma can go undefeated. They play down in too many games, and they play lots of teams who can beat a "down" OU team. The biggest chances at losses being, KU right after Texas, TT usually does good against OU, and at Washington. That's right I am calling it now, OU will lose to Washington.

I would be happy though if the records would turn out like that though.

Just Win Baby
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by cloneu View Post
    I don't think there is anyway that Oklahoma can go undefeated. They play down in too many games, and they play lots of teams who can beat a "down" OU team. The biggest chances at losses being, KU right after Texas, TT usually does good against OU, and at Washington. That's right I am calling it now, OU will lose to Washington.

I would be happy though if the records would turn out like that though.
    OU will beat Washington by 28. I can see them losing but I think this is their best COMPLETE team in a while. Great RB's and a very good QB. Their 2 toughest games are against Texas and Texas Tech who has beat them 2 out of the last 3 years. But the game is at OU. Also don't give Kansas much of a chance to beat OU