Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

In JP we trust.

Now that Dan McCarney has coached his last game at ISU, it is time to rally around JP and whomever he chooses as our next head coach. I've heard a lot of criticism of JP's decision regarding Dan McCarney over the last couple of days. One of the many things I admire about JP is that he is consistent and a man of his word. He came in asking ISU fans to challenge themselves and to raise their expectations for success. The basketball decision proved he was insistent on setting a standard of excellence. The football decision showed that his standard for excellence applies to each and every sport in the athletic department.

While I have been very critical of Dan McCarney, I do think he posed the right question at his press conference two weeks ago: Why not ISU? I think that is what JP is asking the fan base to trust and believe - he is committed to delivering excellence to ISU. Why not ISU?

URBCLONE

Starter
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 541
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

Smile Re: In JP we trust.

Quote Originally Posted by URBCLONE View Post
    Now that Dan McCarney has coached his last game at ISU, it is time to rally around JP and whomever he chooses as our next head coach. I've heard a lot of criticism of JP's decision regarding Dan McCarney over the last couple of days. One of the many things I admire about JP is that he is consistent and a man of his word. He came in asking ISU fans to challenge themselves and to raise their expectations for success. The basketball decision proved he was insistent on setting a standard of excellence. The football decision showed that his standard for excellence applies to each and every sport in the athletic department.

While I have been very critical of Dan McCarney, I do think he posed the right question at his press conference two weeks ago: Why not ISU? I think that is what JP is asking the fan base to trust and believe - he is committed to delivering excellence to ISU. Why not ISU?
    I totally agree , it is time to move on and put our trust in JP !

CyFreddy

All-Star
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 475
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

Thumbs up Re: In JP we trust.

Quote Originally Posted by URBCLONE View Post

+1........