Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Mike Sherman??

Some dude just said on KXNO that he "heard" JP has talked to the former GB coach??

Any word?

My vote still goes to "little Ditka" as long as we don't play God in golf we win.

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 64.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialOverdriveVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 622
    Given: 390

Re: Mike Sherman??

JP has a group collkecting info such as the interim football coach, Johnnie majors, etc. Yet I would think JP will announce the lottery winner (since salary is $1M per year) next week. The sooner the better, because his first choice would be Monday, last choice Friday. Looking for the press conference Monday afternoon so they can statrt top announce the football staffs. personally, I would think JP would consider whoi the staff coming with the new coach would be. Those are the ones who recruit. The HC just closes the deal. Anmd I hope Barney;s boy comes toi ISU. We can use more oline/dline support for next few years. The better teams are gobbling up the biug guys. Nebraska has 8 oline fellows 300 or more young in age already stashed. They lose only two oline mebers out of their pack. And Nebraska just picked up a long distance field goal kicker. TYhe arms war is on in the NOrth. In four years, the North will not be patsys.

Let my Fred's Posse Ride: Georges, Naz, Hogue, Bryce, Nader, Monte, Matt, and McKay.

Walk On Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: Mike Sherman??

If JP hires Mike Sherman, I would not renew my season tickets, that guy is worthless!! Just ask the Minnesota Vikings how good of a coach he was!!