Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 411
    Given: 255
    I think it's basically one...and one alone...

Marty Tirrell and Ken Miller moving into the 4-7 slot on KXNO - a segment currently dedicated to Cyclone talk.

These two have rarely had anything good to say about ISU...causing fans that are KXNO listeners to squeal a bit. I can understand that.

This change has overshadowed the excellent improvement of Cyclone football and men's basketball broadcast to 100.3.

IMO, if say a combo of Williams, Blum, Clark, etc - were to hold the 4-7 slot - 100% of Cyclone fans would be estatic about the change.

As I've stated before, personally the KXNO change does not affect me much. I don't listen often - I use the internet to get my information and for ISU sports discussion. Not everyone is like that.

In reality...ISU will now earn a bit of coverage on WHO with Deace moving over there. We just seem to have "lost" a bit with KXNO.

What would ya rather have though...

A. All ISU games broadcast statewide.
    B. A dedicated ISU talk radio show.

I'll take A.

I can understand where the nay-sayers are coming from...just look at the big picture.

Prospect Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I'll take A as well, but it doesn't seem that this move accomplishes that. The good news is that we can be sure Jamie Pollard is trying to accomplish that.

Speechless
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 225
    Given: 0
    I don't think any Cyclone fan isn't totally excited about the move to the 100,000 watt station. This is completely cool in every way possible and only continues to prove to me how much of a stallion Pollard is.

I just don't see why it has to be A or B. The Hawks have the WHO blowtorch and Jon Miller for two hours in the afternoon. Why can't we?