Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 283
    Given: 182

Request for Jon Miller

First thanks for having John on today. Lets hope you can get a Cyclone insider on once or twice a week from now until FB starts (Big 12 insiders work too).

Now the request
    Give Corey a day off. I have listened to KNXO for 5 years now, granted I dont listen everyday, but I dont know if I remember him ever taking a day off, holidays included. If he did take a day off it was just one and he was back on the next day.

One last thing. Havnt you learned your lesson about the ISU-Iowa game. Granted it is in IC this year but each year you say you learned you lesson on picking the winner but each year you say Iowa will win the game. I know you feel better about the game in IC and when the game is in Ames you struggle with the pick, but each year you come up with an excuse to why Iowa will win the game.

One real last thing. Not many 90s CDs in your Top 20 of all time, you better rethink that. I can remember back in the day driving around town or back roads drinking, haning out at a friends house while there parents were away, hanging out at a pond or river listening to Nirvana or Pearl Jam as we drank pop and/or talked .

Last edited by kingcy; 06-30-2008 at 11:09 PM.
    The gap in our economy is between what we have and what we think we ought to have--and that is a moral problem, not an economic one. - Paul Heyne

Pro
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 1,378
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 0

Re: Request for Jon Miller

Quote Originally Posted by kingcy View Post
    First thanks for having John on today. Lets hope you can get a Cyclone insider on once or twice a week from now until FB starts (Big 12 insiders work too). JM: I can't wait until the content is there to do this, but it's not there now. It would be pretty repetitive until there were games to play, or at least, until media days. But on Friday, I will be replaying the Walters interview, the Dolphin interview, as well as a long interview I had with Gabe Dearmond on B12 football from a few weeks back...he will be my B12 guy this fall. He is really good.

Now the request
    Give Kory a day off. I have listened to KNXO for 5 years now, granted I dont listen everyday, but I dont know if I remember him ever taking a day off, holidays included. If he did take a day off it was just one and he was back on the next day. JM: Not my call. Corey is a part time employee.

One last thing. Havnt you learned your lesson about the ISU-Iowa game. Granted it is in IC this year but each year you say you learned you lesson on picking the winner but each year you say Iowa will win the game. I know you feel better about the game in IC and when the game is in Ames you struggle with the pick, but each year you come up with an excuse to why Iowa will win the game. JM: I have said I have learned my lesson on picking Iowa to win in Ames.

One real last thing. Not many 90s CDs in your Top 20 of all time, you better rethink that. I can remember back in the day driving around town or back roads drinking, haning out at a friends house while there parents were away, hanging out at a pond or river listening to Nirvana or Pearl Jam as we drank pop and/or talked . JM: Those are quality CD's. but no where near top 20 of all time

'Until things are brighter, I'm the man in black.'