Thread: Pollard

Addict Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

Pollard

I've read a lot of posts about conflicting opinions on who to hire as a coach. A lot of those have expressed concerns about a coach coming in and departing for a bigger program i.e. Harbaugh to Michigan. What I'm more concerned about is Pollard. How do we keep him from leaving us? He has a vision, he has class and he wants to win. I think he is the person that can bring all of ISU sports to a new level.

All-Star
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 882
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: Pollard

Quote Originally Posted by CTAClone View Post
    I've read a lot of posts about conflicting opinions on who to hire as a coach. A lot of those have expressed concerns about a coach coming in and departing for a bigger program i.e. Harbaugh to Michigan. What I'm more concerned about is Pollard. How do we keep him from leaving us? He has a vision, he has class and he wants to win. I think he is the person that can bring all of ISU sports to a new level.
    I was very impressed tonight. He stated that he had to do what was best for ISU. I think the man is dedicated to building up an athletic program that we can all be very proud of. As others have stated regarding different FB coaches, if he leaves after making this a better place, I will wish him the best. If he accomplishes what he wants to at ISU, he will leave us in a much stronger position to attract another AD. After the debacle that was BVD, it is great to have a man like this in charge of our program.

URBCLONE