"BPI's most serious misstep came last August when contractors installing new refrigeration equipment in the Waterloo, Iowa, plant failed to close off a pipe and accidentally began pumping liquid ammonia indoors. An employee, Elizabeth Myers, 44, died as a result. State regulators in December fined BPI $1 million and the contractor $88,000 for the accident. "
Wait, the contractor screwed up and BPI got fined 1mil? WTF
All content owned by CycloneFanatic.com - All rights reserved 2005-09. By viewing this website you agree to the Terms of Service, Site Rules and Legal Disclaimer. The words, views, images and opinions expressed or provided by users do not reflect the opinions or views of CycloneFanatic.com or Iowa State University. The names, words, symbols, and graphics representing Iowa State University are trademarks and copyrights of the University protected by the trademark and copyright laws of the United States of America and other countries and are used on this web site under license from the University. Original site design, premise & construction by Jeremy Lind.