Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 7

ESPN Thames evaluation

I have no idea why he is a 70, after reading their evaluation. BTW, Thames is a lefty, I don't know how they messed that up.
    ESPN - Xavier Thames Rankings, Grade, News, Stats - College Basketball Recruiting 2009
    May, 2008: Thames is a combo-guard who I project will be playing point guard down the road in college. He has a terrific wiry frame with long arms that oozes upside. Although he is more of a scorer at this stage, he made a number of plays during the event that made me think that point guard will be his eventual position at the next level. He is a good athlete with excellent ball skills and has an innate ability to get to the basket off the bounce. However, he needs to get stronger and be able to finish with his left hand on a more regular basis. His jump shot is smooth with range out to 20 feet and he has an excellent release. Thames has a nice feel for the game at both ends and projects as being one of the top 20 prospects out west for the class of 2009.
    Thames is one of the top sleepers in the class of 2009. He is a combo-guard with very good quickness and speed with the ball. In addition, he has a solid frame with fairly long arms. Thames is much more of a scorer at this point, but he will find the open man as well. He has a quick first step to the basket and possesses a real knack to score or draw the foul in traffic. His jump shot is solid, but he needs to get more consistent in that area. Thames plays hard all the time at both ends and competes no matter the competition. Overall, Thames has the ideal frame for the "one", but he needs to hone his skills and savvy for that position in order to garner division one attention.
    Big-time two-guard in the making here. This lefty can stroke it from deep or blow by you off the drive. Although he's still very young, he needs to slow his pace down and develop an understanding of smart shot selection.
    Notes

Addict
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 7

Re: ESPN Thames evaluation

Junior, Sacramento, Calif./Pleasant Grove
    Thames is a combo guard who I project will be playing point guard down the road in college. He has a terrific wiry frame with long arms that oozes upside. Although he is more of a scorer at this stage, he made a number of plays during the event that made me think that point guard will be his eventual position at the next level. He is a good athlete with excellent ball skills and has an innate ability to get to the basket off the bounce. However, he needs to get stronger and be able to finish with his left hand on a more regular basis. His jump shot is smooth with range out to 20 feet and he has an excellent release. Thames has a nice feel for the game at both ends and projects as being one of the top 20 prospects out West for the Class of 2009.