Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33

Thread: Bucket list

  1. #1
    Legend
    Points: 174,241, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    alaskaguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    10,204
    Points
    174,241
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Bucket list

    What do you dream of doing before you die?

    My list would include hiking the Pacific Crest Trail, bicycling the Continental Divide Trail, zipping down the Icy Straight Point Zip Line in Hooney, Alaska Icy Strait Point | Hoonah, Alaska, and racing Mt. Marathon Seward.Com - Alaska Starts Here!,


    "If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." Albert Einstein
    "If your worried about falling off the bike, you'd never get on" Lance Armstrong
    "Dress cute wherever you go, life is too short to blend in." Paris Hilton
    "Money is one of the greatest instruments of freedom ever invented by man." F.A. Hayek

  2. #2
    All-Star
    Points: 17,215, Level: 39
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    candg4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Nevada, IA
    Posts
    1,048
    Points
    17,215
    Level
    39
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 58

    Re: Bucket list

    I'm gettin' older, so a short, simple list. Walk the beaches of Hawaii and watch the sunset over the Pacific, and watch the 'Clones play in a bowl on New Years Day, (or later).



  3. #3
    Starter
    Points: 12,917, Level: 34
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 433
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    Psyclone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    684
    Points
    12,917
    Level
    34
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2

    Re: Bucket list

    Quote Originally Posted by alaskaguy View Post
    What do you dream of doing before you die?

    My list would include hiking the Pacific Crest Trail, bicycling the Continental Divide Trail, zipping down the Icy Straight Point Zip Line in Hooney, Alaska Icy Strait Point | Hoonah, Alaska, and racing Mt. Marathon Seward.Com - Alaska Starts Here!,
    A National Championship in Football or Men's Basketball. A hole-in-one. The latter is going to be real tough since I don't golf anymore except about once a year in a best shot.



  4. #4
    Addict Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    CTAClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Amerika
    Posts
    9,218
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Re: Bucket list

    Hole in one would be great. Really want to fly-fish in New Zealand. Almost forgot, sleep with Kate Beckinsale.


    "If you can't hear me, it's because I'm in parentheses."



  5. #5
    square root(31) = 5.56776436
    Points: 497,917, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Angie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    17,643
    Points
    497,917
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 755
    Given: 3,034

    Re: Bucket list

    Quote Originally Posted by CTAClone View Post
    Hole in one would be great. Really want to fly-fish in New Zealand. Almost forgot, sleep with Kate Beckinsale.
    Good luck with that - haven't you heard, she said it's a Pharaoh's Tomb?? Only a few people have seen it.


    M 7/09

  6. #6
    All-Star
    Points: 25,145, Level: 48
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 405
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    CYKID's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Clive
    Posts
    1,009
    Points
    25,145
    Level
    48
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 3

    Re: Bucket list

    seeing Iron Maiden in a stadium in Europe somewhere before I die or they quit touring.



  7. #7
    Addict Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    CTAClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Amerika
    Posts
    9,218
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Re: Bucket list

    Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    Good luck with that - haven't you heard, she said it's a Pharaoh's Tomb?? Only a few people have seen it.
    Angie, there you go showing your dirty mind again. I said Sleep with Kate Beckinsale. I said nothing about sexual relations with her, how dare you assume that's what I meant by my innocent comment. I just think she's cool and would be fun to spend the night with her sleeping, and small talking with her through out the night. We could have popcorn in bed and watch movies all night.


    "If you can't hear me, it's because I'm in parentheses."



  8. #8
    square root(31) = 5.56776436
    Points: 497,917, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Angie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    17,643
    Points
    497,917
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 755
    Given: 3,034

    Re: Bucket list

    Quote Originally Posted by CTAClone View Post
    Angie, there you go showing your dirty mind again. I said Sleep with Kate Beckinsale. I said nothing about sexual relations with her, how dare you assume that's what I meant by my innocent comment. I just think she's cool and would be fun to spend the night with her sleeping, and small talking with her through out the night. We could have popcorn in bed and watch movies all night.
    I'm so sorry - I had no clue that you were going to paint her toenails and braid her hair. I will certainly retract my statement. I should have known your intentions were honorable.

    (But, still, hon - good luck with that.)


    M 7/09

  9. #9
    Chile Mac is Back!
    Points: 304,782, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    LindenCy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    23,331
    Points
    304,782
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 496
    Given: 966

    Re: Bucket list

    I want to write a bestselling book. And see as much of the world as possible.



  10. #10
    Addict Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupRecommendation Second ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    CTAClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Amerika
    Posts
    9,218
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

    Re: Bucket list

    Quote Originally Posted by Angie View Post
    I'm so sorry - I had no clue that you were going to paint her toenails and braid her hair. I will certainly retract my statement. I should have known your intentions were honorable.

    (But, still, hon - good luck with that.)
    Don't forget Knitting too!!!!!


    "If you can't hear me, it's because I'm in parentheses."



  11. #11
    square root(31) = 5.56776436
    Points: 497,917, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialYour first GroupVeteran50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Angie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    17,643
    Points
    497,917
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 755
    Given: 3,034

    Re: Bucket list

    Quote Originally Posted by CTAClone View Post
    Don't forget Knitting too!!!!!
    Oooh, I can teach you how to make the best hot chocolate!!

    I just want to make it to 30!


    M 7/09

  12. #12
    Legend
    Points: 168,284, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    The_Architect's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Focus Town
    Posts
    11,539
    Points
    168,284
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 309
    Given: 1,208

    Re: Bucket list



    While on live TV, Ford used a vulgar term to describe a private part of the female anatomy, adding that he was “happily married” and “got more than enough to eat at home.”

  13. #13
    Pro
    Points: 80,914, Level: 88
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 1,036
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    RyCy04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    2,345
    Points
    80,914
    Level
    88
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 13

    Re: Bucket list

    1) Go drink for drink with David Hasselhoff followed up with some Wendy's.
    2) Watch a bear s*** in the woods, just to make sure I haven't been lied to my whole life.
    3) Ride the subway in New York to see if it is as bad as John Rocker made it out to be.
    4) Watch all members of The Golden Girls in a no-holds barred cage fight.



  14. #14
    Pro
    Points: 119,141, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    balken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,643
    Points
    119,141
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

    Re: Bucket list

    Quote Originally Posted by RyCy04 View Post
    1) Go drink for drink with David Hasselhoff followed up with some Wendy's.
    2) Watch a bear s*** in the woods, just to make sure I haven't been lied to my whole life.
    3) Ride the subway in New York to see if it is as bad as John Rocker made it out to be.
    4) Watch all members of The Golden Girls in a no-holds barred cage fight.
    Some comment / insight:

    1. Sounds dreamy.
    2. I've seen a bear, and a s***, but not in combination - no advice.
    3. Not as bad as Rocker suggests, but not as good as in Risky Business.
    4. Still possible, but you better hurry. Much like cockfighting, this dream scenario is being outlawed by states at an alarming pace.



  15. #15
    Addict
    Points: 181,216, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Marshalltown
    Posts
    9,959
    Points
    181,216
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 122

    Re: Bucket list

    Win a Travian server



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: FOX
  • Iowa State vs. Baylor
  • September 27, 2014
  • 07:20 PM