Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 6

Game notes...

For a small crowd it was fun to have everyone get cranked up at the end. The players rewarded the crowd with some clutch play down the stretch. Even though it was an exhibition game it was nice to see our guys respond.

It was fun to see the new guys. Dodie Dunson was a pleasant surprise. He has good ball handling skills, he was one of the better players at feeding the ball into the post and he can hit shots off the dribble. Wesley Johnson is quite an athlete. He can put the ball on the floor and he has a decent shot. He has a tremendous upside. Cory Mcintosh was steady. He struggled with his shot, but when we needed a big shot down the stretch he stepped up and hit a big shot. He has a good handle, and I look forward to seeing more from him during the season. Cory Johnson played with a lot of energy and hustle. You can see that he's been in the weight room. He could be a real physical player before he's done.

The team has a long ways to go. They made alot of mistakes, but I enjoyed the return of man-to-man defense. It was probably the most entertaining exhibtion game that I've watched.

Last edited by mt85; 11-03-2006 at 11:38 PM.