Thread: My Apologies

Prospect Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

My Apologies

After reading what has occurred and I actually owe an apology for going after our basketball coach like I did earlier in the week. I think the thread about Taylor calling McD did it for me. We all want to think the best of the players we love but in this case I think this one is on the kid.
    Another big thing for me was learning of his high school career and all the transfers back then. My first thought was Greg was not doing his job , but maybe doing his job is exactly what he has been doing. My gut is now telling me we are dealing with a kid that you can't make happy, not to mention his lack of commitment. Even though I may not be all the way back on board, I am at least standing on the dock. Once again, my apologies.

Addict
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 535
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1

Re: My Apologies

Quote Originally Posted by HawkHater View Post
    After reading what has occurred and I actually owe an apology for going after our basketball coach like I did earlier in the week. I think the thread about Taylor calling McD did it for me. We all want to think the best of the players we love but in this case I think this one is on the kid.
    Another big thing for me was learning of his high school career and all the transfers back then. My first thought was Greg was not doing his job , but maybe doing his job is exactly what he has been doing. My gut is now telling me we are dealing with a kid that you can't make happy, not to mention his lack of commitment. Even though I may not be all the way back on board, I am at least standing on the dock. Once again, my apologies.
    Hopefully your the first of many!

"You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace." -- Ernie Banks

Starter
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 301
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0

Re: My Apologies

Quote Originally Posted by HawkHater View Post
    My gut is now telling me we are dealing with a kid that you can't make happy, not to mention his lack of commitment. Even though I may not be all the way back on board, I am at least standing on the dock. Once again, my apologies.

I think we are dealing with a kid with a family that you can't make happy because they enable a kid you can't make happy.