Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Greater Des Moines Cyclone Lunch today

I attended today and JP was in good spirits and very entertaining. He opened with this comment. This is a paraphrase not a quote.

Let's have respect for the people and especially the 21 seniors graduating this year. They have 2 home games left and I hope everyone supports those players. Many of you have children and if your child was on the field you would want positive support for the kids. There are indivual lives and families at stake, so let's have a heart. This is a game and let's make it fun for the players, students and fans by having positive support for ISU.

JP did not make any specific comments about the future of ISU football. He will keep the decision very tight lipped. I think he should.

He also talked about other programs such as cross country, volleyball, swimming.

He also spoke about the facilities upgrade and how additions to suites, concourse, restrooms and concessions for football will be a priority and practice facility for basketball/volleyball will be next priority. 20 of 24 suites have been sold for Jack Trice.

Those were main points. JP wants to definitely finish the season before discussing any changes. He did it in a very positive manner.

I know this news is not new, but still thought everyone would be interested.

Walk On
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 218
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Re: Greater Des Moines Cyclone Lunch today

Sorry.

I was under ticket exchange before writing this. I have moved this to the football forum.