Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Chile Mac is Back!
    Points: 302,731, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    LindenCy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    23,047
    Points
    302,731
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 348
    Given: 745

    LOST, Season 4, Episode 12

    So, how are we doing here? Interesting episode, but only beginning to set the table...



  2. #2
    Addict
    Points: 50,913, Level: 69
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 237
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    AirWalke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    5,727
    Points
    50,913
    Level
    69
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 6

    Re: LOST, Season 4, Episode 12

    These next two weeks are going to be the longest two weeks of my LIFE.


    Go Sssssssssyclones!

  3. #3
    Walk On
    Points: 6,875, Level: 24
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    jimmy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    172
    Points
    6,875
    Level
    24
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: LOST, Season 4, Episode 12

    HO-LEE CRAP.

    I'm quite sure I just witnessed the greatest two hours of television I have ever seen: the season finale of The Office followed by Lost.

    I love how they set up the finale at the end. Can't wait to see if and how they "move the island."

    Was the scene with Jack and Claire's mom incredible or what! And then she comments on how beautiful her grandson is!


    "Watch yer topknot!"

  4. #4
    Pro
    Points: 22,441, Level: 45
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 109
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    EggMcClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,374
    Points
    22,441
    Level
    45
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: LOST, Season 4, Episode 12

    Great job of building the suspense and anticipation for the final 2 hours. You can kind of see how they're going to whittle it down to six...or can you?



  5. #5
    Addict
    Points: 50,913, Level: 69
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 237
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    AirWalke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    5,727
    Points
    50,913
    Level
    69
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 6

    Re: LOST, Season 4, Episode 12

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy22 View Post
    Was the scene with Jack and Claire's mom incredible or what! And then she comments on how beautiful her grandson is!
    I just about flipped a lid when she commented on Kate's "baby". So much can be said about this scene... I thought it was a cheesy way at first to let Jack know that he and Claire are half-siblings, but how they presented it was great.


    Go Sssssssssyclones!

  6. #6
    Asst. Regional Manager
    Points: 234,598, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    mj4cy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Ankeny
    Posts
    16,700
    Points
    234,598
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 529
    Given: 498

    Re: LOST, Season 4, Episode 12

    CAn't wait for two weeks. I guess next Thursday will be a movie night.


    @RandomGeoFacts

  7. #7
    Addict
    Points: 50,913, Level: 69
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 237
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran50000 Experience Points
    AirWalke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Des Moines
    Posts
    5,727
    Points
    50,913
    Level
    69
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 6

    Re: LOST, Season 4, Episode 12

    Any theories on what the Orchid's actual purpose is?


    Go Sssssssssyclones!

  8. #8
    cyclONEnation
    Points: 236,342, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    C.John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,422
    Points
    236,342
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 43

    Re: LOST, Season 4, Episode 12

    The Orchid summons a massive hurricane, a hurricane that smashes the freighter onto the reef, a massive hurricane that cloaks the movement of the island, a massive hurricane that scares even the smoke monster.

    In other words, I have no idea.



  9. #9
    Chile Mac is Back!
    Points: 302,731, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    LindenCy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    23,047
    Points
    302,731
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 348
    Given: 745

    Re: LOST, Season 4, Episode 12

    The scene with Claire's mom was kind of cool. I HATE Grey's Anatomy for screwing us next week.

    How about Sun buying a controlling share of the company?

    Ok, so how do the six get off the island? This will be tough. Sun and the baby are on the freighter, Sajid and Kate are with the Others, Jack is with Sawyer leaving Lapidus, and Hurley is with Locke. We also know Ben lives, and he just surrendered. I am wondering what will happen to the freighter, and are the explosives hooked up to Keamy's arm (that would make sense).

    Does Desmond make it? Who else lives and stays?



  10. #10
    Chile Mac is Back!
    Points: 302,731, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    LindenCy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    23,047
    Points
    302,731
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 348
    Given: 745

    Re: LOST, Season 4, Episode 12

    Quote Originally Posted by C.John View Post
    The Orchid summons a massive hurricane, a hurricane that smashes the freighter onto the reef, a massive hurricane that cloaks the movement of the island, a massive hurricane that scares even the smoke monster.

    In other words, I have no idea.
    I like that answer . Who knows how it works. Also I forgot to mention in my previous post, what happens to Dan, Charlotte, Lapidus, and the other guy (name escaping me)?



  11. #11
    Walk On
    Points: 6,875, Level: 24
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 175
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    jimmy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    172
    Points
    6,875
    Level
    24
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: LOST, Season 4, Episode 12

    Miles Straum!

    An obscure thought crossed my mind during tonight's episode: Why doesn't Faraday take off his damn tie!


    "Watch yer topknot!"

  12. #12
    Chile Mac is Back!
    Points: 302,731, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    LindenCy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    23,047
    Points
    302,731
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 348
    Given: 745

    Re: LOST, Season 4, Episode 12

    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy22 View Post
    Miles Straum!

    An obscure thought crossed my mind during tonight's episode: Why doesn't Faraday take off his damn tie!
    Yeah, I spaced on that one.

    I was wondering about Jack's mom also. We have never seen her before, have we? Something is up there.



  13. #13
    Pro
    Points: 22,441, Level: 45
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 109
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points
    EggMcClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    2,374
    Points
    22,441
    Level
    45
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Re: LOST, Season 4, Episode 12

    Quote Originally Posted by LindenCy View Post
    The scene with Claire's mom was kind of cool. I HATE Grey's Anatomy for screwing us next week.

    How about Sun buying a controlling share of the company?

    Ok, so how do the six get off the island? This will be tough. Sun and the baby are on the freighter, Sajid and Kate are with the Others, Jack is with Sawyer leaving Lapidus, and Hurley is with Locke. We also know Ben lives, and he just surrendered. I am wondering what will happen to the freighter, and are the explosives hooked up to Keamy's arm (that would make sense).

    Does Desmond make it? Who else lives and stays?
    Pretty much all of those people on the island are headed to the Orchid for the big climax of the season. Here's the easy answer:

    Lapidus, Jack, and Sawyer will go try to rescue Hurley only to run into trouble with Keamy and the gang. Kate and Sayid and the Others show up for the gunfight at the Orchid Corral and manage to save the day. Locke is off moving the island while the rest of them jump in the copter to escape. As they're leaving the crap is hitting the fan with the island moving and meanwhile the copter is running out of fuel. Sawyer takes one for the team because he doesn't really want to leave anyway and hops out even though leaving the 400 pound guy would make more sense. Sorry, Hugo.

    Hmm, now things get a little complicated since the copter is going to have to land somewhere but in this plan the boat has to blow up to kill everyone but Sun and Aaron who get into the raft. Maybe the copter runs out of fuel at the last minute and the four survivors manage to swim to Sun's boat and they all float to Indonesia just like the Oceanic woman said they did. See? It's going to be easy!



  14. #14
    cyclONEnation
    Points: 236,342, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    C.John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,422
    Points
    236,342
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 43

    Re: LOST, Season 4, Episode 12

    Quote Originally Posted by EggMcClone View Post
    Pretty much all of those people on the island are headed to the Orchid for the big climax of the season. Here's the easy answer:

    Lapidus, Jack, and Sawyer will go try to rescue Hurley only to run into trouble with Keamy and the gang. Kate and Sayid and the Others show up for the gunfight at the Orchid Corral and manage to save the day. Locke is off moving the island while the rest of them jump in the copter to escape. As they're leaving the crap is hitting the fan with the island moving and meanwhile the copter is running out of fuel. Sawyer takes one for the team because he doesn't really want to leave anyway and hops out even though leaving the 400 pound guy would make more sense. Sorry, Hugo.

    Hmm, now things get a little complicated since the copter is going to have to land somewhere but in this plan the boat has to blow up to kill everyone but Sun and Aaron who get into the raft. Maybe the copter runs out of fuel at the last minute and the four survivors manage to swim to Sun's boat and they all float to Indonesia just like the Oceanic woman said they did. See? It's going to be easy!
    You forgot about the massive hurricane...



  15. #15
    Chile Mac is Back!
    Points: 302,731, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    LindenCy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    23,047
    Points
    302,731
    Level
    100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 348
    Given: 745

    Re: LOST, Season 4, Episode 12

    Quote Originally Posted by EggMcClone View Post
    Pretty much all of those people on the island are headed to the Orchid for the big climax of the season. Here's the easy answer:

    Lapidus, Jack, and Sawyer will go try to rescue Hurley only to run into trouble with Keamy and the gang. Kate and Sayid and the Others show up for the gunfight at the Orchid Corral and manage to save the day. Locke is off moving the island while the rest of them jump in the copter to escape. As they're leaving the crap is hitting the fan with the island moving and meanwhile the copter is running out of fuel. Sawyer takes one for the team because he doesn't really want to leave anyway and hops out even though leaving the 400 pound guy would make more sense. Sorry, Hugo.

    Hmm, now things get a little complicated since the copter is going to have to land somewhere but in this plan the boat has to blow up to kill everyone but Sun and Aaron who get into the raft. Maybe the copter runs out of fuel at the last minute and the four survivors manage to swim to Sun's boat and they all float to Indonesia just like the Oceanic woman said they did. See? It's going to be easy!

    Not bad...So what happens to Charlotte and Daniel? I am getting concerned that it is Sawyer that might die....



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  • TV: Fox Sports 1
  • Iowa State vs. North Dakota State
  • August 30, 2014
  • 11:00 AM